Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

WHERE IS CANARIESWORLD???

Just tuned in and they are experiencing difficulties!

Any one else have this problem? Anywhere else where we can listen to the game?

does my link not work? It should do if you have Real1 player...

[quote]Radio Norfolk does not broadcast LIVE on the Internet because of the CanariesWorld contract...[/quote]

i thought they did,

oh well, im listening to it on radio norfolk (my radio)

Just checked also Birminghams website and "blues World" also experiencing technical problems - seems premiumTV have screwed up again - cannot even go to message boards on the norwich site - shambles - I want my money back

Carles, try going via http://www.soccernet.com/ and selecting the live scores button on the left hand side. When you get presented with the set of fixtures select the box at the right hand end of the table beside the City game and it should throw up the Soccernet Gamecast Insider window. That gives you text commentary but also shows the number of shots teams are having and from where.

I guess the admin deleted my post.

I think most people like myself are current subscribers who pay to listen to the audio feed.

I was lucky that someone sent me the URL or I would not be listening to Norwich right now.

Sorry people,

The ''secure'' part of that url suggested the commentary was part of the subscription-only service and I''d rather we didn''t get in trouble with the football club.

Peter, I understand, just a shame they could not send a message to us subscribers to let us know.

Anybody who want to chat about the URL send me a PM

Gah! Wish I''d visited the message board earlier, that was very annoying....

Anyway, in case any of you are wondering, the last time the World site cocked up (Ipwich away last Xmas) they gave us a month''s free subscription. I''d rather they just had the service working though

[quote]I''ve had to resort to a very primitive method of listening - called home and the parents have put the phone next to the radio! Fortunate I have free unlimited calls...[/quote]

Lol!  Thats quality Brum.  Thats what I''d do too if I had unlimied calls