Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

The 2nd half today

I have to say that the second half performance today was just out of this world!We all knew that Charlton would throw everything at us and for us to defend like that was delightful viewing in the lounges within Carrow Road. That second half defensive performance should instill new confidence when it comes to considering next year. If we play like that we''ll do very well.OTBC [Y]

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]every body around me today were panic in the second half for me we were totally in control never looked like concededing[/quote]I disagree. If it were not for Forster, we''d not be up at the moment imo. Quality peformance though. [Y]

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]every body around me today were panic in the second half for me we were totally in control never looked like concededing[/quote]To be fair, if I was just listening to Chris Goreham on Radio Norfolk, I think I would have been bricking it too! Luckily I had a stream, and I have to say I was very confident that we would get the job done from about five minutes into to the second half. Forster was very good for us, but didn''t ever feel that we were under too much pressure.Pretty envious of those who were at the Valley today, but very much looking forward to seeing us seal it next week!