Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

Be honest now

Who thought we''d win today?

I''ll start, I had my doubts after Tuesday I thought everything was going against us referees, luck and the fact that we Holt was suspended and Hools was injured. I just felt as well that we always seem to lose against Charlton and in the past have choked on knife edge games in London where we''ve taken a lot of fans (Charlton last year, Fulham)

I was worried but shouldn''t have been.

Thanks PL were up lets win the league next week.

No I thought we''d lose, even after we went 1 - 0 up ! I thought Leeds would beat Gillingham, Swindon would beat Walsall and Millwall would get a point at Huddersfield !Norwich                86Leeds                    83Millwall                  80Charlton                 80Swindon                 80I think thats what the table would have looked like ! Still looks good for automatic, but hey, my predictions were wrong and its all over ![:D]

Who thought we would be celebrating promotion with 3 games to spare after the disastrous 7-1 thrashing on the opening day?Who really cares were up and in style!

I had my doubts after Tuesday too, but when Huddersfield won last night fate told me that it just had to happen today at the Valley.A very proud day with each and every player and every fan giving their all for the yella & green... brilliant!