Sign in to follow this  
Have Heart

Smudger you........

Smudger and moaning go together like strawberries and cream...besides being miserable is all part of his charm.

Tonight lets celebrate and not have digs at others posters!

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Smudger and moaning go together like strawberries and cream...besides being miserable is all part of his charm. Tonight lets celebrate and not have digs at others posters![/quote]

Totally agree, time for a united fan base and lets push them on for the title together [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Smudger and moaning go together like strawberries and cream...besides being miserable is all part of his charm. Tonight lets celebrate and not have digs at others posters![/quote]

Totally agree, time for a united fan base and lets push them on for the title together [:)]

[/quote]

Bump - let''s all enjoy this!

[quote user="yellow blood"]I thought Smudger has been quite positive this season?[/quote]Yeah hes not been that bad, hes gone to a lot more games than I have. Its the likes of Cluck, alex_ncfc, arthur whittle etc who will be drowning their sorrows tonight. [Y]

[quote user="Have Heart"]have little faith fella, Paul Lamberts done it. Now it''s time to stop all your bitching and moaing![/quote]

Pathetic post on the day we get propmoted, get a life!!!!!

Nothing is about Smudge, people don''t get it, why would people decide to post something about another keyboard warrior on our day of celebration, is any ones guess.

Smudger has had very high expectations of this team for much of the season.

His negative comments were directed towards a few players who he doesn''t want back next year because he fully expected us to get promoted.

Wet towels need to be hung out to dry. I''m sure Smudger would be pleased to supply you with the clothesline.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Smudger and moaning go together like strawberries and cream...besides being miserable is all part of his charm.

Tonight lets celebrate and not have digs at others posters![/quote]Ahh such a beautiful comment P''boro... [Y]I''m ever so sorry though - I just have no time for romance (or even bromance Tilly) with both Anthony and Simon fighting for my affection.  There is just not enough of Smudge to go around at the minute.What a fantastic day... the yella army were awesome today... well done everybody! [:D]