Sign in to follow this  
vkp-otbc

carlisle

will i be able to get tickets on general sale??. Traveling down from cumbria and have already booked my train and hotel, and i dont want to have to sit in the away end .

I really doubt it''ll go to general sale. You''re probably best seeing if you can get a season ticket holder to buy an extra one for you.

Was hoping for 2 tickets myself but not looking to good which is shame would have loved to have been there. Was looking at becoming a member for next season is there any requirements you need to become a member?

[quote user="North-East-canary"]Was hoping for 2 tickets myself but not looking to good which is shame would have loved to have been there. Was looking at becoming a member for next season is there any requirements you need to become a member?[/quote]

No,it is pretty straightforward.Just give them a ring.Go for the super membership,as you will get ticket priority[Y]

This is going to sound pretty stupid, so forgive me, but the game is on Saturday 8th May isn''t it. Aren''t last games of the season usually on a Sunday, or is that just Championship and Premiership? I ask because I am trying to book the day off for work but am going to have to work the other day if that makes sense!

Apologies for sounding like a moron!

[quote user="vkp-otbc"]will i be able to get tickets on general sale??. Traveling down from cumbria and have already booked my train and hotel, and i dont want to have to sit in the away end .
[/quote]i very much doubt there will be any left for general sale[:(]  i was lucky enough to get a super member to get me tickets