Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

The reason we will be champions is....

[quote user="CallsignViper"]Nah. The reason we will be Champions is we only need 1 point from our remaining three games and they choked like they do every season.[/quote]

Correct!

Just reading that thread just makes you realise how blinkered their fans are. Some have level heads on them but they have to expect that teams will raise their game against them. As some of their fans said "They did it against United."

This could be the Third(?) time they''ve failed in a row and they only have their arrogance to blame in my opinion. They have believed that because they are Leeds they can hire unproven managers and expect them to do the job. Namely Wise and McAllister.

Grayson did a good job at Blackpool and in all fairness has done a decent job at Leeds. Trouble with that club is, do you think he''ll keep his job if he drops out of automatic and loses in the playoffs?

Well you have to question the decisions he has made in the last couple of months. The Beckford situation had to be sorted one way or the other. It has to effect the dressing room if you feel one of your teammates isnt pulling the same way as the rest of you but is starting every game regardless. You have to wonder why they were so inactive in the transfer market with all these extra games coming up.

As we found to our cost last season signing journeyman loan players wasnt the answer to fill the gaps in the squad. I will be the first to admit I thought McSheffrey would storm this league and said so on these boards but I was wrong. Clearly he has lost his sharpness through injuries and about 2 years in the Birmingham reserves. However the signing of Paul Dickov just smacked of sheer desperation to me.

I think he probably would have to go if they don''t go up to be honest (although I think they will get 2nd) because to surrender such a large lead is unforgivable particularly when the standard of the league is pretty average. The reality is that none of Millwall, Swindon, Leeds or Charlton are actually bottling it. They are just not good enough to win games on a consistent basis. The difference being we were even though our form has tailed off slightly of late.