Sign in to follow this  
Canary73

Fraser Forster

In my humble opinion, he has been immense for us this season and if Newcastle could loan him out to us next season I''d be very pleased. I think his saves a crucial times,like today have earned us points many times this season. I''d like to see him in the top 3 for player of the season. I think Holt will get it but Fraser has had a great season for us. Hopefully we can get him on loan at least!

[quote user="Canary73"]In my humble opinion, he has been immense for us this season and if Newcastle could loan him out to us next season I''d be very pleased. I think his saves a crucial times,like today have earned us points many times this season. I''d like to see him in the top 3 for player of the season. I think Holt will get it but Fraser has had a great season for us. Hopefully we can get him on loan at least![/quote]Would be delighted if we could get him on loan again next season - hopefully both him and Newcastle will take the few that it''s better for him to be getting games and experience than warming the bench! He is dominant in the air, and as good a shot stopper as Greeno ever was - surely he must have the potential to go all the way to the top?

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Canary73"]In my humble opinion, he has been immense for us this season and if Newcastle could loan him out to us next season I''d be very pleased. I think his saves a crucial times,like today have earned us points many times this season. I''d like to see him in the top 3 for player of the season. I think Holt will get it but Fraser has had a great season for us. Hopefully we can get him on loan at least![/quote]Would be delighted if we could get him on loan again next season - hopefully both him and Newcastle will take the few that it''s better for him to be getting games and experience than warming the bench! He is dominant in the air, and as good a shot stopper as Greeno ever was - surely he must have the potential to go all the way to the top?[/quote]Few = view of course - one too many ciders I reckon!

Absolutely immense today. Would love to have him here next season too, and didn''t he say he''d rather be playing than bench warming at Newcastle? Made 3 world very good saves today, one of which simply world class from a header across goal from Deon Burton. [:)]

Absolutely. He was astonishingly good today.. just awesome.Only thing that I was thinking today was that as much as I''m sure Newcastle are pleased with how he''s developed with us the deal does end at the end of the season and I''m sure they could probably get a fee/better fee + better wage percentage etc offer from an other Championship club. So I hope we put up the cash.

[quote user="Canary73"]In my humble opinion, he has been immense for us this season and if Newcastle could loan him out to us next season I''d be very pleased. I think his saves a crucial times,like today have earned us points many times this season. I''d like to see him in the top 3 for player of the season. I think Holt will get it but Fraser has had a great season for us. Hopefully we can get him on loan at least![/quote]

Oh, how I would simply love him here next season............I''ll get my spell books out![;)]

I think there is a good chance he will stay, when he was interviewed recently he made it  quite clear he would rather be playing than warming a bench, so why not play for us?

im not being funny but those saves werent just class they were world class, hes got a bright future

i know Holt and Martins goals have been important but this guy has been awesome, thats why I have voted for him as Player of the season, he has been immense!! How many games he has saved us in I have lost count of to be honest!!! I pray Lambo can get him back next year!!!

Just totally different class.

With the ability he has now and his obvious potential on top of that I''d be very surprised if he didn''t play at the top level.

The longer he plays for Norwich City the better.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]He''s not ready for the Premiership.He is ready for the Championship...[/quote]Is it true he is not in the England U21 squad?

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Mister Chops"]He''s not ready for the Premiership.He is ready for the Championship...[/quote]Is it true he is not in the England U21 squad?[/quote]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England_national_under-21_football_team#Current_squadYep tis true, never seen the other keepers so cant comment, but tough to imagine the three listed are better than Forster?

Simple, for me he is PLAYER OF THE SEASON... Holt a close second, but without this ''keeper we wouldn''t have done it!!!

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]Simple, for me he is PLAYER OF THE SEASON... Holt a close second, but without this ''keeper we wouldn''t have done it!!!
[/quote]without Holts goals we also wouldnt of done it....i voted Holt for his goals and he is our player...Forster 2nd and Hollahan 3rd

We couldnt of done it without the entire squad and Management team[Y] great thnx to them all[:D]