Sign in to follow this  
Gaz Milno

Transfer Targets

Realistically what players would you like to see brought in. I would like to see Robert Snodgrass only if Leeds fail to get promoted plus the link with Paul Lambert

[quote user="Gaz Milno"]Realistically what players would you like to see brought in. I would like to see Robert Snodgrass only if Leeds fail to get promoted plus the link with Paul Lambert
[/quote]

How can you say "realistic" targets, then suggest Snodgrass???!?!!?

What does it matter who WE would like to see brought in. The management team and the board decide on this and don''t take a blind bit of notice WHO the fans want to be brought in!!!

They know the budget and who may be available. Snodgrass would probably cost 2 - 3 million. We will not even have half that to spend!!!

i think we should worry about this i bet Lambert has got some good signings up his sleeve already

I don''t think he''d come to us and I know many people here wouldn''t want him but we could make a sneaky offer to Beckford to join us? He''s free in the summer after all and it''d be nice to turn the screw one notch further into Leeds.

It would all depend on Leeds gaining promotion however.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

I don''t think he''d come to us and I know many people here wouldn''t want him but we could make a sneaky offer to Beckford to join us? He''s free in the summer after all and it''d be nice to turn the screw one notch further into Leeds.

It would all depend on Leeds gaining promotion however.

[/quote]

Rather have chris martin any-day, Beckford isn''t even good enough to be making it into the Leeds side at the moment!

Leeds may yet go up in which case he will stay with them. If they do not then i do think he is a realistic target and should only cost @ £1m plus add ons. I also like Hooper at Scunthorpe, if there was ever a proven goalscorer at that level that deserves a bigger club it is him imo

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Leeds may yet go up in which case he will stay with them. If they do not then i do think he is a realistic target and should only cost @ £1m plus add ons. I also like Hooper at Scunthorpe, if there was ever a proven goalscorer at that level that deserves a bigger club it is him imo[/quote]

You''re competly right, Hooper looks brilliant and really creates his own goals, fast on the ball and a good shot on him that lad. Failing that I''d love to get Adam LeFondre he''s scored loads everywhere he''s been unlike oher peoples'' suggestion of Chris Dagnall who is only really scoring prolifically for th first time in his career this season.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Leeds may yet go up in which case he will stay with them. If they do not then i do think he is a realistic target and should only cost @ £1m plus add ons.[/quote]

I think he''s a free agent in the summer so shouldn''t cost us anything.