I love how in the podcast he''s having a dig at Charlton. Saying about that the Charlton fans booed us off and that there were 20,000 fans there making 17,000 Charlton fans, fewer than Norwich have season tickets.

Bad sportsmanship by Charlton.

But nevermind. Going Up Up Up [<:o)]

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]I love how in the podcast he''s having a dig at Charlton. Saying about that the Charlton fans booed us off and that there were 20,000 fans there making 17,000 Charlton fans, fewer than Norwich have season tickets.

Bad sportsmanship by Charlton.

But nevermind. Going Up Up Up [<:o)]

[/quote]

Some nasty little chavs at the railway station being very brave across the tracks as well. They deserve another season in League One. Thought their support was crap and we comfortably outsung them.

Lakey''s a top man with a very dry wit.

The Charlton fans at the opposite end to us that were still in the stadium applauded our players as they left the pitch and the players applauded them. I have to say that Charlton was one of the most relaxed grounds I''ve ever visited, was in the Rose of Denmark pub for around an hour and where there was a good mixture of both sets of fans without a hint of any trouble. After the game the only Charlton fans I saw were on the short walk from the ground too the station and again there was no hint of abuse from either side, top day out all round.