Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Bently

from what ive heard, hes only touched the ball once, dont nothing and when he got it he lost it!!!!

I think Joson in, Bently out!

Its easy for brum out there, they are just lofting balls into the box and if it wernt for green we would be 7-0 down by now

OMG, Bently touched the ball again

BENTLEY WAS NOT IN THE GAME JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM ,AND ALSO I THINK GREEN IS NOT 100% FIT ,FIRST HALF GK COACH CAME AND TALKED TO HIM AND AFTER GOING BACK WARD STARTED TO WARM UP .

I thought Bentley was so ineffective I''d rather see Henderson play on the right

(awaiting Worthy Nigletons witty reply!)

To be fair to Bentley the who team, with Hux apart, were abysmal in the first half.  The midfield in particular just did not appear to show and put the defence under an enormous amount of self inflicted pressure - not a good idea with half the defence simply not good enough.  Like the spurs game in particular(and as worthy stated) we were very very lucky to go into half time only 1 goal down. 

Luckily Bham look like fellow relegation candidates and with a worse striker set than our own, which in itself is another reason (escasping with a point) to celebrate.

OTBC