Sign in to follow this  
canaries

Supermembers

How many of you are signing up for supermemberships next seasons as it give you such an advantage of getting tickets for all games home and away?

I had one since the start of this season, as Im away at uni. Its good to have, as if you cant get to games often, you get the advantages of an ST in terms of almost guarrenteed a seat (apart from the leeds match) but without paying the price of a ST. Renewed mine for next season a while back, I think its a good idea, been to 8 games this season, including carlise.

I currently have one and it has been superb so planing on renewing. I also think they are charging £1.50 admin fee next season if you use it on the web site or phone up.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]I currently have one and it has been superb so planing on renewing. I also think they are charging £1.50 admin fee next season if you use it on the web site or phone up.[/quote]Yes they are! I didnt try and buy any more than 1 ticket for the carlise game, so wouldnt know. However apart from the leeds game this has been possible.