Sign in to follow this  
grantroederdisaster

Where the moaners?

The Docs to slow, c rap, one of the worst CB''s anywhere, the major influence in our decline!

Lappins c rap!

Nelsons a donkey, too slow - Whitbread should be in his place!

Funny how all the ridiculous, miles of the mark negative comments about some of our team by fans who talk out of their backside have been notabkle by their absence today!

I give it a couple of days before the "we''re going to get relegated next year" crew get started. Screw ''em I say.

[quote user="Beauseant"]I give it a couple of days before the "we''re going to get relegated next year" crew get started. Screw ''em I say.[/quote]same opinion Beau...! PL will keep us up!

Don''t worry they''ll be behind me next saturday, I''m expecting the usual comments as Martin is rubbish and shouldn''t be wearing the yellow shirt, Its too noisy down the riverend today, its 80 mins its time to stand up and leave this shambles. and im sure there''ll be a few more moans from those two.

[quote user="smiley"]Don''t worry they''ll be behind me next saturday, I''m expecting the usual comments as Martin is rubbish and shouldn''t be wearing the yellow shirt, Its too noisy down the riverend today, its 80 mins its time to stand up and leave this shambles. and im sure there''ll be a few more moans from those two.
[/quote]

Yeah, that lazy sod Martin only ran about eight miles yesterday......

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]The Docs to slow, c rap, one of the worst CB''s anywhere, the major influence in our decline! Lappins c rap! Nelsons a donkey, too slow - Whitbread should be in his place! Funny how all the ridiculous, miles of the mark negative comments about some of our team by fans who talk out of their backside have been notabkle by their absence today![/quote]

I still feel sorry for that guy who said he wouldn''t return to Carrow Road ever again until The Doc was gone. The poor guy had his hopes raised by a false dawn in September but that was short lived and he''s missed out on so much since. I wonder if it was worth it[*-)]

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]The irony in my post - grantroederdisaster? Messrs Grant and Roeders spells as manager at our great club were indeed disasters - not moaning just how it was![/quote]

To clever for me!

[quote user="Rivvo"]moaning about moaners?[/quote][y]Although technically I''m involved in the irony too by being a moaner about the guy that is moaning about the people that normally moan but apparently haven''t come out to moan yet, or at least he''s asking where they are and why they''re not moaning.

I had 4 of the irritating tw*ts behind me at the game yesterday! and the worst thing was they were only about 18, all p*ssed up and constantly moaning about how sh*t we were, one bloke managed to construct a sentence consisting of nothing but swearwords and ''Lappin''!

Then the cheeky gits have the gall to celebrate at the final whistle like they knew we''d be promoted all along.

Now that''s a moan!

The was some monkey a couple of rows in front of me that was the spitting image of the bloke that was on that half time video they showed on the screen about swearing at games in front of kids..Not only did he look like him but all he did was swear and moan about the team.. complete ret@rd.

Bizarre really, pay all that cash, be lucky to get tickets and then moan about the team!

It wasn''t a classic I know but I thought it was a gritty workmanlike performance, something we''ve failed to produce on occasions when it''s been needed in the past, well done the lads.