Sign in to follow this  
yellow hammer

Switching my allegiance

Now that we need only one more point to be acclaimed as Champions, I''m going to switch my allegiance until the end of the season - spread between Millwall, Swindon, Charlton and Huddersfield.

I''ll be cheering on all these teams in the hope that one of them will overtake Leeds for the second automatic promotion spot.

To see Leeds blow it in the playoffs and doomed to another season in the third division - with us crowned as Champions - would be the icing on the cake.

Bring it on, I say.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Defo. I''d like to see Any of the teams you mention grab the second spot. I just wish Saints could get in!
[/quote]I don''t!

That would be 6 points dropped next season!

Haha, this page is linked from WACCOE. Stupid monkeys only care about abusing others. If they had any sense at all they would realise they are currently in a promotion place, knowing Swindon have to play Millwall. Ahh well I sure do hope anyone but Leeds join us in the Championship. [:D] [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)]

[quote user="Brendo "]Haha, this page is linked from WACCOE. Stupid monkeys only care about abusing others. If they had any sense at all they would realise they are currently in a promotion place, knowing Swindon have to play Millwall. Ahh well I sure do hope anyone but Leeds join us in the Championship. [:D] [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)][/quote]Did you have a good day today Brendo mate?Stupid question probably [;)]

I''m rooting for the mighty Swindon Town but believe Leeds will nick 2nd place because Leeds cocking up yet another season would be too funny to be true.

i''ve got a friend who supports Swindon.. like to see them do it. they were unfancied at the start of the season but have stuck to their guns and play some nice football too.

I might be alone here, but I would like to see Leeds promoted with us, I like to see the bigger teams in the bigger leagues. Each team is in the league it deserves to be in certainly, however I would rather have a premiership with us, Leeds, Forest, Newcastle, Derby, Sheff Wed etc than one that has Hull, Wigan, Wolves, Burnley & Bolton & Fulham.

There are some decent Leeds fans around and a couple have had the good grace to come on this forum and offer their congratulations.

But...

It would be a karmic revenge for the bad behaviour of those Leeds ''fans'' who caused so much trouble at the Carrow Road meet, if Leeds were to stay down for another season.

leeds to miss out in the play off final would be fab,  would prefer swindon of the remaining but not that fussed tbh.