Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Paul Lambert Day - Message for Pete

I think it''s a must and an original idea.

Not bothered about masks but Archant could promote the day so everybody is aware and encouraged to join in.

Great idea and has been talked about at CR in my little area, though not sure it''s quite as good for us ladies, do we have to wear tracksuits and turned up polo shirts?

Dylan I refloated the old thread as well last night. We just need Pete to come back as plenty were interested again last night and there was a facebook group set up.Just needs Petes, Avivas and the clubs input

I''m sure we can plug this and promote the FB page. Not so sure about the masks though - bit weird. Upturned collar, top with PL written on it, trousers tucked in footy socks is enough...

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I''m sure we can plug this and promote the FB page. Not so sure about the masks though - bit weird. Upturned collar, top with PL written on it, trousers tucked in footy socks is enough...[/quote]

So will you be doing this Pete?

I shall be celebrating the last game of the season by getting thoroughly poo faced drunk and dancing like a loon.As much as I admire Lambert he deliberately understates his position and I think he may be a little creeped out by too much attention.But everyone should of course feel free to celebrate in whatever way they see fit.[:)]

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]I know exactly what you mean Morty but i think deep down he would appreciate it and he has got a fantastic sense of humour.[/quote]

Alas the bigger problem remains finding three Paul Lambert costumes that actually fit!

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I''m sure we can plug this and promote the FB page. Not so sure about the masks though - bit weird. Upturned collar, top with PL written on it, trousers tucked in footy socks is enough...[/quote]

Pete will you be pushing it? Could do with Aviva and clubs help as well but not sure if you will do this ? There seems to be a facebook group set up, could whoever did that repost it ? 

[quote user="cityangel"]

So will you be doing this Pete?

[/quote]

Not really a look I can pull off in the office after the game...

Was there also some chit chat about doing this at Bristol too? a PL away day? I''m keen as I can''t make Carlisle - i know, criminal......