Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Hoolahan - Leave him out.

Now were have secured promotion would you leave him out of the 1st team so that he can fulyl recover instead of trying to get him back?

If we try and get him playing again before the end of the season there is nothing stopping him doing even more damage and could lead to him not being able to play in the start of next season.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Now were have secured promotion would you leave him out of the 1st team so that he can fulyl recover instead of trying to get him back?

If we try and get him playing again before the end of the season there is nothing stopping him doing even more damage and could lead to him not being able to play in the start of next season.

[/quote]I agree to an extent.If he isnt 100 percent then dont risk him in the last 3 games. But if he is fit then play him.

its only hoolahan, as if they do play him and he is not quite 100% then he could cause much more serious damage, and that could take more than 2 months(summer break) to recover and then not be ready for next season. I would certainly keep playing holt, rusty etc.

Possible give smith a rest and give spillane, gill a game as well as hughes?

There is no need to play players who have knocks now. We will win the league even if we don''t pick up another point. However I would play a strong team against Gillingham which should get the job done. If Drury really has been playing with injections (see the why we wont get promoted thread) which I doubt greatly then he should be rested for instance. There is no point in playing Korey or Wes either if they are not fully fit either. Even without those three we will beat Gillingham. They have an awful away record whereas the Priestfield has been something of a fortresss this season.

Whatever the result or team next Saturday we can all have a cracking afternoon out anyway. OTBC.

Paul Lambert can now use any amount of fringe players and younsters as even the League 1 title now seems assured.

This would enable his decision making in the Summer by giving him more idea of where the strengths and weaknesses are. Who to hang onto and who to let go.

Are Wiggins and OTJ fit now, for eg. Is Gill really that bad?  Bring Rudd into it more. 

What''s the point of using players carrying a recent injury. The longer time to heal the better. Two months off or not.

Wes could play the odd cameo role from the bench, if needed. That should be enough..

Just leave him out and have him on the bench the last game of the season. Give him a 5 min cameo at the end so the crowd can go nuts for him!

Personally I would like to see him play if he''s fit to do so. He''s after all contributed so much to our promotion. I hope Lambert fields his strongest side on Saturday, maybe if we are in a good position at half time/the hour mark he could then bring others on.

It''s only right as many as possible share in the team''s achievement, it was never done to just one player, but Wes in particular has been one of our stars.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Now were have secured promotion would you leave him out of the 1st team so that he can fulyl recover instead of trying to get him back?[/quote]

I posted over a week ago in one of the other Wes threads that he''s out for the the season and I stand by my comments and trust my source. [:)]

I don''t think any player carrying any injury should play and I''d be content for Lambert to try any player he wants to see in a competetive game, I trust him to get some kind of result from the remaining games. I have more faith in our manager making the right decision for the right reason than I have in any manager for many a year.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

Now were have secured promotion would you leave him out of the 1st team so that he can fulyl recover instead of trying to get him back?[/quote]

I posted over a week ago in one of the other Wes threads that he''s out for the the season and I stand by my comments and trust my source. [:)]

[/quote]

Yeah, yeah, it''s his relation, we all know, don''t make out you''re something special with your "source".

Would love to see him back, even if only as a five minute cameo against Carlisle.

[quote user="Quagmire"], don''t make out you''re something special with your "source".

[/quote]

So PUP''s are City''s future ...(Norwich) posts what he''s heard from his cousin on facebook and that doesn''t get a comment from you but when I post what I''ve heard, I''m pretending to be something special, how does that work?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]CA, only time will tell to see whos source is true [;)][/quote]

Yes of course Nana [:)] and does it really matter anyway its just a message board full of rumours, opinions and views plus we''re up now so who really cares what the team line up is for the last 3 games.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]CA, only time will tell to see whos source is true [;)][/quote]

Yes of course Nana [:)] and does it really matter anyway its just a message board full of rumours, opinions and views plus we''re up now so who really cares what the team line up is for the last 3 games.

[/quote]you seemed so confident earlier, now you dont seem so confident [:P]

I would expect Lambo to play his best side until the title is in the bag, which should be at 5pm on Saturday with any luck. After that he can chop and change and experiment a bit if he so desires.

[quote user="PUPs are Citys future"]
.... Hoolahan 18 April at 06:06

he had his scan and an assessment and on sat 17th in the mornin n

he is lookin good, no problem m8

I asked him again if he was alright.
[/quote]

I swear too god that''s what he said. Wes'' cousin on Facebook...ask him yourself if you want type in Hoolahan on people and pick the one who is friends with Alec B... [:P]

I will grant you that but in all seriousness who would pretend to have a surname ''Hoolahan'' live in Dublin just too pretend to be Wes'' cousin. All due respect to Wes but he is not exactly famous...

Latest question I asked him:Thanks :) How come at first you said he is out for the rest of the

season then he is alright :P Thank you...Alec :) Hoolahoops

biggest fan!

Latest reply: he told me he might be out 4rest of season, but it probaly healed alot

quicker than he thought.....

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]you seemed so confident earlier, now you dont seem so confident [:P][/quote]

No I''m confident that he''s out for the season, what I''m saying is does it really matter who''s right or wrong, we''re up thats all that matters.

Latest convo: Me:

aha great cheers :) and your definitely his relation? ;)Him: hahaha.. yea ia am tlk 2 yea soon m8

Me: Thanks for all your help, your a brilliant source of info. The best

ever. and tell Wes I love him & too please stay at Norwich!Him: ill pass it on m8

How many goals does Holt need to win the golden boot?

Is it possible i say one table with lambert on 28 with holt on 24.

If so I say go all out for it and give the guy the penalties.

if only for my bet on him at 14/1 from the start of the season!