Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Nicky Bailey

[quote user="NCFC1"]agreed and also io think we should looke at papa waigo, lambert and adam lallana from southampton[/quote]Dont see any of them coming- Southampton are minted and have no need to sell, Lallana will go somewhere higher.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]lets go for every striker, who plays for a team in the top 8?![/quote]

You know that Bailey is a midfielder right? He plays out on the left or in the middle.

Good player at this level but a devious little cheat - just look at the amount of sending offs he''s been involved in this season. Also took a kick out on Holt in the home game and got away with it.[url=http://www.thefootballforum.net/index.php?/topic/182562-the-face-of-the-biggest-cheat-in-league-football]Click[/url]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

I was talking about the poster who said all of the saints strikers. quote didnt work.

[/quote]

Ah yes.

Lallana is the pick of the bunch I think. A pacey striker/attacking midfielder. Like someone says above though, I don''t think we''ll have the financial clout to get any players from Saints! However, I thought Waigo was on loan from Fiorentina? So maybe we could get him if we thought it was worth it, I''m not so sure to be honest.

Re Bailey being dirty, yes, he is, but I think he''s one of those players that you hate if he plays against you, but you love the fact he''s a cock when he plays for you. Bellamy is like that, Holt to a degree (although he''s nowhere near as dirty!). Interestingly, Charlton fans don''t seem too impressed by Bailey.

One who seems to go under the radar for Charlton is Jose Semedo, from talking to Charlton fans, he''s been their most consistent player, barely puts a foot wrong, and we''ll be on the look out for a defensive midfielder.

I think Bailey would an excelllent addition because if you look at our midfield one criticism I would have is that with the exception of Hoolahan they have not scored many goals. He tends to get quite a few and certainly did last season at a higher level.

Bailey maybe,  puncheon was excellent though andthe one I woudl like to see join us - our midfield needing the biggest reinforcement next season

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Bailey maybe,  puncheon was excellent though andthe one I woudl like to see join us - our midfield needing the biggest reinforcement next season[/quote]

No chance of Puncheon, surely! Soton have no reason to sell and I think he went there for £1 million in Jan, so would command a similar fee...?!

The reason i said Lallana is that if lambert decided that the dimond was the way to go next season he could play in the hoolahan role if he was injured as well as up front. Dont think we could really afford him though. i think that we need another attacking midefielder who could play at the top of the dimond as well as a goal keeper. i think those positions should be our targets in the summer.

[quote user="NCFC91"]

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Bailey maybe,  puncheon was excellent though andthe one I woudl like to see join us - our midfield needing the biggest reinforcement next season[/quote]

No chance of Puncheon, surely! Soton have no reason to sell and I think he went there for £1 million in Jan, so would command a similar fee...?!

[/quote]

I guessed at the time he had gone for about between about 250k-400k. But if he did go for £1 million that is very steep. Great player but dont think he is worth that. I assume they all hyped up the price for Barnard as well. Hence why we werent in the market for either.