Sign in to follow this  
CharlieFarlie

Saturday

So, what’s the consensus for Saturday? Do we do the whole ticker tape inflatable’s thing or wait until the Carlisle game?

Cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way i see it .... this Saturday we celebrate the title, and against Carlisle we celebrate the season and show our thanks [Y]

[quote user="Henry"]The way i see it .... this Saturday we celebrate the title, and against Carlisle we celebrate the season and show our thanks [Y]
[/quote]

Both Then !

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

Hope not ,Banana  I can see a few mexican waves going around during the game [:O] 

[/quote]

i hope not too, I would much rather be lower barclay [;)] mexican waves will make t a little exciting.

Hope not ,Banana  I can see a few mexican waves going around during the game [:O] 

[/quote]

I really hope the game will be more entertaining than need that

[/quote]

I think fans will be too busy watching the game than to do a Mexican wave

Now how about we all boycott the game on Saturday as a protest against those still at the club who were responsible for our relegation. Let''s take this oppurtunity to show our displeasure towards Smith, Jones and Doherty. And then we all go to the Carlisle game to party, celebrate and give thanks to everyone at the club this season. Except of course Smith, Jones and Doherty. Who, if they have any sense, will stay away anyway.

Simples!

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Now how about we all boycott the game on Saturday as a protest against those still at the club who were responsible for our relegation. Let''s take this oppurtunity to show our displeasure towards Smith, Jones and Doherty. And then we all go to the Carlisle game to party, celebrate and give thanks to everyone at the club this season. Except of course Smith, Jones and Doherty. Who, if they have any sense, will stay away anyway.

Simples!

[;)]

Burst my bubble NN why dont you ! I an still going Saturday and looking forward to lifting the title ( albiet Div 1 )

[/quote]

Agreed but still think there will be one go round !WAY49

[/quote]

Why would fans do that when they will be watching the team?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

only women can do a mexican wave as watch the game men have to do one or the other [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

only women can do a mexican wave as watch the game men have to do one or the other [;)]

[/quote]

That''s because we can multi task and then some Nana lol but even I wouldn''t degrade myself that low to do a mexican wave while a match is still being played hahaha