Sign in to follow this  
shropshire canary

TBBM

I know there were some threads on "The Bloke Behind Me" syndrome after last weeks game, but I really endured it yesterday with 3 or 4 regular (and quite high profile in 1 case) travellers behind us spending virtually the whole game complaining, moaning, criticising etc.

Even as drury was crossing the ball that lead to Bentleys knock back and the goal the cry was "Oh no", and then Huckerby was criticised for scoring too early! I do understand the slight irony in the last comment, but after 60 minutes of slagging off I''m not sure if it was really intended that way or not.

Even my 11 year old son found it too much and kept asking why bother to come and watch if you can''t support the team - criticism etc is for after the game!

Out of the mouths of babes eh!

Come on folks - sure it was a c**p first half display, but our role is as supporters on the day and judges after, and let''s not forget it. At the same time you can ensure that you''re not spoiling anothers afternoon, even if you want to be morose yourself. And yes we are regulars (only missed 2 games home and away this season from 200 miles away from FCR) so this not a yellow tinted specs occasional viewsters comment.

[quote]The guy in question wouldn''t happen to be a certain ''super fan'' would he?[/quote]

You can''t mean georgie boy who runs cabbage can you pete, heaven preserve us

he was sitting next to us at watford away last season!!  yes, moaning even then

he is legendary!!