Sign in to follow this  
Chris.

Coventry Home.

I''m all for sticking a few past Cardiff if they don''t get promoted. Really rub Marshall''s face in it

As for Coventry, I still think Clingan wanted to stay, but was forced to leave due to funds, as for Bell, show''s what a limp wrist he is if he can''t cope living in Norwich when his family are in the Midlands, jesus talk about a lack of ambition. Wonder if his mum still irons his kit before games.

I hate this attitude that some of our fans have - everyone who leaves us is instantly a villain. Bell wasn''t getting that regular football for us and when played often played out of position. at the time we were told that the money was used to get in Gunny''s re - enforcements in January last year - they worked out well didn''t they. And I don''t think you can blame Clingan - arguably our only consistant performer last season for jumping ship in the summer - looking back, who actually really thought we would go straight back up with gunny in charge - I don''t blame him for wanting to stay in the championship.

Clingfilm was the only player who left of late that I would have back in the team straight away, him in the diamond would be quality.

And Jason Shackell, he is likely to end up at some Championship club, possibly us? Would you take him back, I remember his second spell being successful.

[quote user="Herbie"]I''m really looking forward to sticking one past Bell and Clingan !!![/quote]

Sammy was a good player for us and was one of the few to come through with some credit. Bell was over rated but I dont believe he was ever fully fit when he played for us. I would welcome Sammy back to this club. 

Clingan was pretty much our player of the season during that awful period in the club''s history. I''d love for him to come back, truth be told. David Marshall wasn''t nearly as horrible as people say he was. I remember against Cardiff at home in particular he played a blinder. The defence in front of him was so grotesquely awful at times he was quite unlucky. Obviously I''m looking forward to facing Ippy again. I never actually wanted them to get relegated because I wanted the derbies again so badly. I''m also looking forward to the Crystal Palace games (if they stay up), we OWE those clowns a drubbing or two. Ditto Leeds if they come up with us.