Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Hucks at the beamback

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Ye. Strange that he had to sit on the floor while everyone around him had seats.[/quote]

I couldn''t believe he was on the floor either. Surprised he wasn''t able to get tickets to the game. Nice to see him there though

Maybe he wanted to be closer to home and among the NC fans, because as well as being a legend he''s just a supporter.  I think it''s nice that he has no heirs and graces, which he could well have.

I like sitting on the floor, so maybe he does too.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Maybe he wanted to be closer to home and among the NC fans, because as well as being a legend he''s just a supporter.  I think it''s nice that he has no heirs and graces, which he could well have.

[/quote]I heard he knew that so he was hoping you would be there so you could snuggle up together ......

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

I heard he knew that so he was hoping you would be there so you could snuggle up together ......
[/quote]

Not a chance, only one man for me and I married him.  It''s CA that has a real soft spot for Hucks [;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]I heard he knew that so he was hoping you would be there so you could snuggle up together ......[/quote]

Not a chance, only one man for me and I married him.  It''s CA that has a real soft spot for Hucks [;)]

[/quote]Shame she was at the game then.Life''s a bummer..........

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Ye. Strange that he had to sit on the floor while everyone around him had seats.[/quote]

perhaps his hip had given out........

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]  It''s CA that has a real soft spot for Hucks [;)][/quote]

Loved Hucks as a footballer but the soft spot thing was just a bit of fun which I played along with, he''s really not my type ( bet he sighs with relief now [:)])

Oh God I messed that up - doesn''t do ironing - I meant to say.

Doesn''t seem funny second time round

(wasn''t very funny first time round, come to that)

[quote user="yellow hammer"]Oh God I messed that up - doesn''t do ironing - I meant to say. Doesn''t seem funny second time round (wasn''t very funny first time round, come to that)[/quote]

Nothing to do with ironing [:)], I don''t mind washing and ironing, he just strikes me as being a bit quiet and shy.

Nothing to do with ironing [:)], I don''t mind washing and ironing, he just strikes me as being a bit quiet and shy.

He''s probably not so shy or quiet if you chased him with your iron....