Sign in to follow this  
Romantic

I'm a total Jonah !

So now the dust has settled on Saturday''s victory and we are safely up, I can take this opportunity to get something off my chest...I am one of those supporters who for various reasons can''t attend anything like as many City games as I''d like. Working 6 - 7 days a week and not living in Norwich usually restricts me to half a dozen or so treasured and excitable days out watching my beloved canaries per year. So how unlucky am I that such a record breaking and definitive year in our history saw me watching results which would have seen us relegated time and time again? Here are my personal attended matches and stats for this season (not including pre-season fixtures or cup games): Col U.            H.  (L)Brentford.      A.  (L)MK Dons.      A.  (L)Gillingham.    A.  (D)Southend.       A.  (W)Southampton  H.  (L)L'' Orient         A.  (L)W: 1.  D: 1.  L: 5.   That is stinking form in anyone''s book! I think you''ll agree that I suck! Cudos to those of you who move mountains to attend as many matches as most of you do. Perhaps this thread will help you confirm how rewarding it is in the long run? What a brilliant season - shame I saw next to none of it! Laugh it up everyone, laugh it up!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Blimey.  That''s pretty terrible luck.  Please refrain from attending any more matches ever again, thank you [:D][/quote]You''ll note that I stayed well away from Charlton this year. Orient was the nail in the coffin. I''m a pretty suspicious guy and couldn''t bring myself to do it even though I could have done.

This is my record on away gamesCoventry LScum LNottingham Forest WWatford LBirmingham DCharlton Epic LBrentford LMillwall LOrient LSo unfortunately i have only seen city win once away and that was worth the wait, an epic match at forest. But this season i have been pretty terrible [:(]

God Kiwi! Not just me then? And am I right in thinking that you live in NZ and attend when over here? If so - that is really kak!

Here''s my away travelling record this season

ColU w

Wycombe w

Wallsall w

Huddersfield w

Charlton w

Maybe I should go to more away games [:)]

I''m a bit like Romantic apart from get too even less, here are mine:Sunderland (L)Bristol Rovers H (W)Wycombe A (W)Walsall A (Postponed) [:(])Hartlepool H (W)Brighton A (W)Stockport H (W)So other than the darned postponed game, and the loss to a strong Sunderland outfit in the cup I have done very well! [:D]I did well last year, oddly, as well!Nottm Forest A (W)Scum H (W)Derby A (L)Doncaster H (W)Burnley H (D)Barnsley A (D)Sheff Utd H (W)Sheff Utd A (L)Watford H (W)Charlton (L)So considering our terrible season, 5 wins, 2 draws and just 3 losses was pretty good [:D]

Have attended 13 away games this season and only defeat I have seen is Leyton Orient.

Played 13 Won 10 Drawn 2 Lost 1,

Well pleased with that

Hartlepool W 2-0Carlisle W 1-0Leeds L 2-1Stockport W 3-1Colchester W 5-0Wallsall W 2-1Millwall L 2-1Huddersfield W 3-1Tranmere L 3-1Charlton W 1-0

Won 7 Lost 3

This season:Brentford LGillingham JPT WSouthend WCol Utd WMillwall LOldham WLeyton Orient LCharlton W5 wins, no draws and 3 losses. Not too bad (a lot better than last year)

Last season I was very poor away from home, but really the whole side were the whole season. Away :Coventry - LCardiff - DBarnsley - DDerby - LNotts Forest - WSheffield Wednesday - LWatford - LCrystal Palace - LCharlton - DSheffield United - LDoncaster - DPreston - LBirmingham - DIpswich - LCharlton - LWins - 1Draws - 5Losses - 9[:(]

[quote user="Romantic"]Angel.... I hate you!
[/quote]

We should all have a whip round to get her to go to more away games !! [:D]

My away record is P8 W4 D1 L3 and still need 2 more stubs, can anybody help???

Brentford L

Swindon MMC W

Southampton MMC L

Wycombe W

Huddersfield W

Swindon D

Orient L

Charlton W

Home Record - 6-1-1Away Record - 3-0-0Pretty pleased with that because I''ve had to travel for every game this season with nothing in the east midlands, so to lose just 1 in 11, winning 9 makes it really worth while.

Got to two games this season: Home games v Colwho and McDons. Bad luck too! I''m not bitter though, I''ve seen my fair share of any glory we''ve had over the years.