Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

A Man called Nelson is a Norfolk Hero Tonight

I loved it when that line came over the Radio Norfolk comentary this afternoon. LOL.I spent the afternoon in the garden listening to the match and biting my nails down to the quick. Snowy sat under the table seemingly unconcerned when the ball was pinging about our 6 yard box but scuttled back in the house when Ricardo kicked the table over as "The Admiral" netted the clincher.All I can say after that is congrats to Lambert and all the boys and lets look forward to a big celebration next Saturday. The Peroni''s have been flowing quite steadily since 5pm so please forgive me if I glory in the predictions I made several weeks ago. I told you all that only one team would get over 90 points and that would be NCFC. Some people were even suggesting Millwall and Swindon would finish top.I said there would be some strange results at the tail end of the season (today was a perfect example)I told you Snowy was a good judge. He got it dead right and is now enjoying his top of the range fish supper celebration.

Someone living near the welcome to Norfolk sign on the A12 should get out there and put a banner in front of it saying

Welcome to Norfolk Michael Nelsons County

And someone living near the Welcome to Suffolk sign should write something sarcatis towards the scum.......I cant think of anything...the Guinness has been flowing too well since 5pm!!!!

He was top class today. Absolutely flawless. As I was walking out of the stadium I started to consider getting Nelson printed on my shirt.

Found a pub just outside Liverpool St station called Dirty Dicks. They sold Peroni on tap, and a mighty fine pint it was too. Managed to grab a fantastic Peroni glass as a souveneir of the day [B]

The words of this title are one of Chris Goreham''s best lines of this season. I bet he''d planned that one and had saved it for the right moment. He said it with obvious glee.

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

The words of this title are one of Chris Goreham''s best lines of this season. I bet he''d planned that one and had saved it for the right moment. He said it with obvious glee.

[/quote]I quite liked "the boy from beccles comes off the bench"

Gawd, I''m so seriously chuffed for Michael, I always said he was Lamberts No1 choice and got assaulted on here for saying so!

Well done big man.

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"][quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

[/quote]

I quite liked "the boy from beccles comes off the bench"
[/quote]Love the signature Uni.............modesty prevents me going further![;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Gawd, I''m so seriously chuffed for Michael, I always said he was Lamberts No1 choice and got assaulted on here for saying so!

Well done big man.

[/quote]

Don''t be so ridiculous Wiz. You were making the point that Lambert preferred Nelson to The Doc. Now if you are saying that Nelly and Doc were always Lamberts No. 1 choice then you''re probably right but that''s not what you always said is it?

However, well done big man I agree with.[Y] But just remember that next time he has a bad game "on the goal highlights"![;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Well done big man.

[/quote]

Perhaps if you weren''t so quick to throw stones, your glass house would be in a better state, Wiz.... [:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Well done big man.

[/quote]

Don''t be so ridiculous Wiz. You were making the point that Lambert preferred Nelson to The Doc. Now if you are saying that Nelly and Doc were always Lamberts No. 1 choice then you''re probably right but that''s not what you always said is it?

However, well done big man I agree with.[Y] But just remember that next time he has a bad game "on the goal highlights"![;)]

[/quote]

Have I ever criticised the Admiral Nutty? I don''t think so, Doc? most certainly, but Nelson?

But what the hell, we''''re up.....................and I''m happy.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Well done big man.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Have I ever criticised the Admiral Nutty? I don''t think so, Doc? most certainly, but Nelson?

But what the hell, we''''re up.....................and I''m happy.

[/quote]

Good and I hope you stay that way[Y]

Mickey Nelson started off slow, but he''s really got going towards the end of the season. I know it has been said many times about the comparison to Malkay, and I do see it. Infact considering how good a job the Doc and him did against Beckford and co. and against Charlton (supposedly with some of the best strikers outside of the prem.) I wouldn''t be upset to see them in first XI next year. They deserve a run, and Askou as back-up I''m happy with that.And since The Admiral kicked off Becchio''s face he''s been my favourite player!

[quote user="Lambert is King"]

Someone living near the welcome to Norfolk sign on the A12 should get out there and put a banner in front of it saying

Welcome to Norfolk Michael Nelsons County

[/quote]

That would make people smile [:D]