Sign in to follow this  
Iwan´s Left Foot

Sorry if this has already been asked...

I believe we will lift it on the last day against Carlisle, however I''m not 100% on that. this is what several years of failiure has don to all us fans!

The trophy wont be at Carrow Road next Saturday as theoretically Leeds can still win it. The trophy will be presented at the Carlisle match

[quote user="yellow blood"]The trophy wont be at Carrow Road next Saturday as theoretically Leeds can still win it. The trophy will be presented at the Carlisle match[/quote]

Couldn''t it be brought down on Saturday just in case we are able to get a point against Gillingham?

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[quote user="yellow blood"]The trophy wont be at Carrow Road next Saturday as theoretically Leeds can still win it. The trophy will be presented at the Carlisle match[/quote]

Couldn''t it be brought down on Saturday just in case we are able to get a point against Gillingham?

[/quote]This is just me being logical but it''s not as if Leeds can win the title on Saturday so if we were to lose and Leeds win it''s not like the trophy would have to be driven up north.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]I hope its presented next saturday (if we win of course). It seems stupid lifting the trophy two weeks after winning it in the first place. [/quote]

I hope its presented this Sat too, if we win [:)]

Hand it out vs Gills when we win it, then bring it out again for the walkabout end of season. Why the hell not? Will be dissapointed if the don''t give it Sat.

If we dont win against Gillingham then I think it should be saved till the last day- it would hardly be appropriate the players celebrating if they had just lost/drawn to gillingham.

" it would hardly be appropriate the players celebrating if they had just lost/drawn to gillingham. "

eh ?

By that logic if we lose/draw the following two games we would still not celebrate.