Sign in to follow this  
Slade

Well done :)

Hi, as I predicted, you would win today and go up.

Congratulations, you fully deserve it and best of luck for next season. Of the "big" clubs in the league this season, you are by far my favourites. But maybe cos I took you to the Champions League on Football Manager 2008!!!

We beat Stockport and so are hopefully one step further to staying up. But everyone else around us won too :(

Slade x

Nothing but respect for teams like Leyton Orient. Great club with great fans that deserve better.

I wish you nothing but the best in the future.

Yup, to pull out fans every week for a club thats near relegation, respect to you, and  I hope you will be at the top end of of the league one day, good luck lads.

Cheers Slade. Our result at your place aside I am glad to have been there this season. Proper club with rowdy friendly fans and an outfit who absolutely shouldn''t go down this year. Best of luck to you.

Cheers Slade, as Norwich fans we know what its like being at the wrong end of the table! Great club with great, respectful, passionate and REAL fans unlike Manure and chelsea fans et al. Play how you did against us and you''ll have no problems. You''ll be the right end of league 1 next year!

for a team like orient, who are struggling (hate to say it though) to have so many fans with there being chlesea, west ham, arsenal, palace, spour, fulham all in tha same area you are a credit to Lorient.

[quote user="Slade"]Hi, as I predicted, you would win today and go up. Congratulations, you fully deserve it and best of luck for next season. Of the "big" clubs in the league this season, you are by far my favourites. But maybe cos I took you to the Champions League on Football Manager 2008!!! We beat Stockport and so are hopefully one step further to staying up. But everyone else around us won too :( Slade x[/quote]

Just saw this, thanks for your good wishes and good luck to your team too [:)]

Just the usual from the past few years then? [:P]