Sign in to follow this  
BedfordCanary

Holty And Hoolahan

For those of us that werent at the valley on Saturday, can anybody tell us whether holt or hoolahan were there on saturday to join in with the celebrations?

Bet they were both gutted that they werent playing in such a big game

OTBC

Yeah I bet they were too! Still, they''ll be there this Saturday when it really matters for the party!i found it strange that SSN had an interview with Askou outside the Jarrold stand after it all! Why him and why there?! They then hung around outside Morrisons to quiz the locals!

Couldn''t see them on the pitch celebrating at the end, Adeyemi who wasn''t in the 18 but must have travelled on standby was there in his tracksuit.Don''t forget Korey Smith, he''s played a major part this season as well and missed out yesterday.

Very True Canary On Trent, Smiths been a machine this season, he''s never stopped working.

Do you think fringe players like Gill, McVeigh, Tudor Jones get any satisfaction out of promotion seeing as they haven''t played much part this season?

Coming to think of it, Gill has had back to back promotions hasnt he? Perhaps we could keep him next season to get promotion to the premiership ;)

[quote user="BedfordCanary"]Very True Canary On Trent, Smiths been a machine this season, he''s never stopped working.

Do you think fringe players like Gill, McVeigh, Tudor Jones get any satisfaction out of promotion seeing as they haven''t played much part this season?

Coming to think of it, Gill has had back to back promotions hasnt he? Perhaps we could keep him next season to get promotion to the premiership ;)[/quote]Triple promotion now I thinkExeter - Conference to League TwoExeter - League Two to League OneNorwich - League One to Championship

[quote user="BedfordCanary"]Very True Canary On Trent, Smiths been a machine this season, he''s never stopped working. Do you think fringe players like Gill, McVeigh, Tudor Jones get any satisfaction out of promotion seeing as they haven''t played much part this season? Coming to think of it, Gill has had back to back promotions hasnt he? Perhaps we could keep him next season to get promotion to the premiership ;)[/quote]

spose Mcveigh has enjoyed seeing us get promoted as he played a bigger job in the past and probably cares about the club. Expect that Gill and Tudor Jones are just eager get out there and play and don''t really care that much about promotion...

i swear i saw hoolahan on the pitch. maybe i was seeing things. does anyone know what happened to korey smith

Exeter - Conference to League Two
Exeter - League Two to League One
Norwich - League One to Championship
Norwich- Championship to Premiership
Norwich - Premiership Champions
Norwich - League Cup and Champions League Winners and 2nd in Premiership
Norwich - European Supercup Winners

Alright...... Sorry I''ve gone a bit too far

But. Mark my words. [<:o)]

Adeyemi supports Norwich whereas Holt, Hoolahan, Smith don''t but i wouldn''t have been surprised if they were there.

Think Lambert said that they were back in Norwich so assume they didn''t travel, didn''t see either  of them sitting with the staff in the dugout and didn''t see them on the pitch afterwards

I''m surprised Holt wasn''t there though now I''m thinking about it, in the good old days key players always used to travel with the squad to support them if they weren''t too badly injured and could make the journey but guess times have changed and he''ll do his celebrating on Sat after we win.

I don''t think they were there. Surprising as it''s hardly ''that'' much of a long trip.Mcveigh looked as happy as anyone else at full time. Jumping up and down. I would have liked to have seen him play this year.. but I trust Lambo knows best.

"Do you think fringe players like Gill, McVeigh, Tudor Jones get any satisfaction out of promotion "

They''ll get a bonus, may get a winners medal depending on games played and will be part of a successful club.

Bit easier to stay with us than it would be to join so all in all there should be a fair bit of satisfaction. whether they are here come August is another matter, but Lambert''s use of two of them as subs suggest there is a chance. Jamie/Theo were frozen out full stop.

If we do have an open top bus parade/civiv reception etc then I''ve no doubt that will give course for celebration. Far more than being at Yeovil, Luton or Exeter would have been.

Well I happen to know for a fact he supports Norwich.. I''ve seen him wearing a Norwich shirt many a time. In fact I''ve seens him wearing the full kit even with his name on the back... why would he do all that if he wasn''t a fan? [8-)] [*-)]