Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Football League Show - Tonight !!!

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Pretty good but wonder why they didn''t show Hughes'' disallowed goal.
[/quote]

I wondered that as well. maybe it will be on the Canaries World hightlights later. Good to see you at half time yesterday.

[/quote]

I was at the beamback so we saw, the odd replay (admittedly not from the best angle) but it did look like he had just about strayed offside.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Pretty good but wonder why they didn''t show Hughes'' disallowed goal.[/quote]

I wondered that as well. maybe it will be on the Canaries World hightlights later. Good to see you at half time yesterday.

[/quote]Yep you too Tim [Y] I trust you did indeed enjoy the second half...!

I usually watch this show on a Sunday morning on iplayer. For some reason, this morning its not available! (The one time i really wanted to see it)

Anyone else found this?

[quote user="droundi"]I usually watch this show on a Sunday morning on iplayer. For some reason, this morning its not available! (The one time i really wanted to see it)

Anyone else found this?[/quote]Yep, i have. I can only guess it''ll come on soon.

[quote user="droundi"]I usually watch this show on a Sunday morning on iplayer. For some reason, this morning its not available! (The one time i really wanted to see it)

Anyone else found this?[/quote]Me too. Where is it? It''s usually available really early. Strange thing is it''s available on your mobile phone Iplayer. I watched a few minutes of the show and then had to stop because I used up all my allowance. [:@]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Pretty good but wonder why they didn''t show Hughes'' disallowed goal.
[/quote]

Incompetence

I thought it was pretty good coverage. I saw myself a few times, as was on front row right behind Fraser. [:)]

Please tell me you weren''t the annoying large lad who made the mistake of taking his top off early in the game?

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Please tell me you weren''t the annoying large lad who made the mistake of taking his top off early in the game?[/quote]Nope. [:)] I would like to see it again, when does it go online? Tomorrow?

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Please tell me you weren''t the annoying large lad who made the mistake of taking his top off early in the game?[/quote]Nope. [:)] I would like to see it again, when does it go online? Tomorrow?[/quote]Usually not long after the programme itself has finished on bbc, wondering why it''s taking so long.

Never normally is any Match of the Day as far as i''m aware - BBC don''t have the rights to iPlayer MOTD do they?

MOTD is never on iPlayer so you''ll be waiting a while longer for that one I''m afraid!

Finally got to see it on i-player. Wondert why it took so long to get on i-player? As others have said, disappointing to not see the disallowed goal but several re-runs of Charlton misses. Forster certainly made some quality saves and it was good to see those again. Such joy but notice how they wizzed over our emails and texts expressing delight. I know there''s a time limit but you can bet your bottom dollar if that had been another team, they''d have had more coverage. Why can the media not recognise us the way we do?

if you look o the shortened highlights on bbc sport online then they have the disallowed goal there. to be fair hughes looked a fair bit offside