Sign in to follow this  
Legend Iwan

Pitch Invasion

I can''t see it happening either, the stewards will be round the pitch expecting it and will prevent it.

Do the players go straight off the pitch the pitch is invaded? Rochdale players seemed to love it.

[quote user="cityangel"]I can''t see it happening either, the stewards will be round the pitch expecting it and will prevent it.[/quote]

They couldn''t stop it.

im afraid to say a pitch invaision will never happen as you need a majority of passionate old school football fans, somthing that we most certainly dont have as shown by sentiments above.

I think there should be a prize for the first person to hit Paul Lambert with their season ticket *

* that is from the pitch not just dinging them down from the posh seats, like they used to do with the cushions

I thought it was great to see the Rochdale fans invade the pitch - fans pay their money, they should be able to! Its not as if it happens every week.

I was on the pitch versus Stoke in the 85/86 season when we won the old division 2 and I was 12 years old! Great days!