Sign in to follow this  
Legend Iwan

Pitch Invasion

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

We will be allowed to next week?

[/quote]no.. they are usually reserved for the day you go up.. job was done and it was done away.

Trophy will be presented at home Vs Carlisle im told.. i am also told there will be no civic receiption for this very reason.

[quote user="National express super guard "]why do people invade the playing surface? I hate it, seems pointless, coz players don''t hang around, and once on the pitch then what? bah humbug and all that,I know[/quote]I agree with this, I have never been a fan of pitch invasions, you have to milk these sort of moments by singing and applauding the players as they do a lap around the pitch as opposed to them rushing straight down the tunnel so a few people can wonder around the pitch for a few minutes.

I won''t be going on the pitch if there is an invasion. Just got my first ever season ticket in 30 years and won''t be risking it.

do u think after the game saturday (if we win) there will be a pitch invasion? as our celebrations are abit muted compared to our teams that go up as champions?....just a surgestion

It seems a bit stupid if it''s planned- I ean if we had of gained promotion at home then it might be justified but everyone knows that we''ve been promoted now, and that we are pratically champions, it would just seem a bit stupid doing one for the sake of doing one.

Wern''t Newcastle away? Are we gonna have 15,000 or so on the pitch?

It will NEVER happen at carrow road. Unfortunately norwich fans are far too timid. Most of our fans don''t get it and probably look at it as ''loutish behaviour.'' The fact some suppporters have come out with lines like ''i don''t want to risk losing my season ticket'' is beyond laughable. You can pretty much guarantee we''ll be the only club who don''t celebrate a rare title win with a pitch invasion but i''m sure everyone will stand and applaud, maybe even chuck in a ''bravo boys'', then celebrate with tea and biscuits. Embarrasing but unfortunatley it''s the ''norwich way''