Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

BREAKING NEWS!! "WE WANT HELVEG"...OB ODENSE (Sky Sports)

Well i can see it happening although it will be a damn shame. Arguably the biggest name we have attracted to Carrow Road ever and he does not get a look in. What the hell does that tell you about the management at this club. You cannot blame him for wanting to leave though after the way Worthington has treated him. I hope however his performance in the second half yesterday will prove his worth and he gets a fair crack now.

Yes but it appears that if he gets a run in the side he will stay for city, with francis out and holt a bit hot and cold I would give him a chance next saturday and see how he does, and maybe he get a little run and shut his mouth.

Canaryboy - if city want to get of a player there are plenty of candidates to go ahead of thomas who is one of the few real footballers, yes footballer, that we have at this club.

Too many of our first team are excellent long distances runners who can kick a ball, rather than footballers who can control a ball without needing a 20 yard radius to stop it, is able to defending positionally rather than move like a headless chicken, can read opponents situations and prepare accordingingly, rather than dive for our 18 yard line then look to see where we should be defending only to see the ball nestle in the bootom corner again and will look to play an incisive pass to create a chance than either simply hoof the ball long or short and side/backwards putting a colleague underpressure - that is the difference between a footballer and Paula Radcliffe - its time worthy realised it too.

OTBC