Sign in to follow this  
I think Im in love with Grant

Can some one explain to me..

Can someone please explain to me why the hell some of you still want Alan Lee at the club?.. I thought we want to be aiming for the top 6 of the championship for gods sake! The year we won the league/play off season and even the seasons where we were coming 10th or so.. we had better, WAY better strikers than that donkey.

I''m not fixed on this idea, i just have not heard an arguement to make me feel he''s Canary Worthy

[quote user="I think Im in love with Grant"]Can someone please explain to me why the hell some of you still want Alan Lee at the club?.. I thought we want to be aiming for the top 6 of the championship for gods sake! The year we won the league/play off season and even the seasons where we were coming 10th or so.. we had better, WAY better strikers than that donkey. I''m not fixed on this idea, i just have not heard an arguement to make me feel he''s Canary Worthy[/quote]

Who wants him back, haven''t seen him mentioned on here for ages or have I missed an Alan Lee thread?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="I think Im in love with Grant"]Can someone please explain to me why the hell some of you still want Alan Lee at the club?.. I thought we want to be aiming for the top 6 of the championship for gods sake! The year we won the league/play off season and even the seasons where we were coming 10th or so.. we had better, WAY better strikers than that donkey. I''m not fixed on this idea, i just have not heard an arguement to make me feel he''s Canary Worthy[/quote]

Who wants him back, haven''t seen him mentioned on here for ages or have I missed an Alan Lee thread?

[/quote]

I haven''t heard much on here either- maybe one or two people suggesting him but that''s about it. Anyway he wouldn''t work as Holt is quite a similar player to him in my opinion (except holt can score goals!)

I think someone has dug up a thread from the start of the season that has Alan Lee mentioned in it.

[quote user="I think I m in love with Grant"]Can someone please explain to me why the hell some of you still want Alan Lee at the club?.. I thought we want to be aiming for the top 6 of the championship for gods sake! The year we won the league/play off season and even the seasons where we were coming 10th or so.. we had better, WAY better strikers than that donkey. I''m not fixed on this idea, i just have not heard an arguement to make me feel he''s Canary Worthy[/quote]as we are on the subject of old players....if we are struggling for a keeper nxt season why not bring back Gunny???? or G. Benstead???

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]if we are struggling for a keeper nxt season why not bring back Gunny???? [/quote]BRB starting a new thread about how we as a fan base lack ambition because everyone is talking about bringing Gunn back to play in goal.

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]if we are struggling for a keeper nxt season why not bring back Gunny???? [/quote]

BRB starting a new thread about how we as a fan base lack ambition because everyone is talking about bringing Gunn back to play in goal.
[/quote]lol...I want on of those scarfs....i do hope they are selling them at the Gills game[Y]

With the amount the ol boy sold after the Charlton game I am pretty darn sure he''ll be back with plenty for everyone!

[quote user="AndyCanary"]With the amount the ol boy sold after the Charlton game I am pretty darn sure he''ll be back with plenty for everyone!
[/quote][Y][Y][Y]

[quote user="I think Im in love with Grant"]Can someone please explain to me why the hell some of you still want Alan Lee at the club?.. [/quote]From the person who appears to still want Peter Grant at the club...

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

There''s about as much chance of you missing an Alan Lee thread as there is of Kathy waking up in the morning in bed with Grant Holt.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="I think Im in love with Grant"]Can someone please explain to me why the hell some of you still want Alan Lee at the club?.. [/quote]

From the person who appears to still want Peter Grant at the club...

[/quote]

And if i did not know better Mister C i would think that the OP was Kathy Blake.