Sign in to follow this  
PaulLambertIsAC**t!

Re: Haha..

This could be "Spainboy" all over again, I do hope you will be able to stay with us until after we wipe the floor with you next season, unlike the last troll we had. [:P]

[quote user="Suffolkingrate"]True Yellow...Bring it on mate!!I will be at both games Snorty!I hope I can stay to, but it will be us wiping the floor with you, believe me ![/quote]Thats "too" by the way.You''re really not the sharpest, are you?[:)]

Here is some nice jokes to ruin your nice day, well I am a student and if you are an adult then why an’t you at work you people on the dole again, slimy bas**ds

Why do people take instant dislike to Ipswich fans? Because it just saves time!

What is the difference between an Ipswich fan and a coconut? One''s thick and hairy.... and the others a tropical fruit!

Three old football fans are in a church, praying for their teams. The first one asks, "Oh lord, when will England win the world cup again?" God replies "At the next world cup" "But I will be dead by then", said the old man. The second fan asks "When will Spurs next win a European Cup?" "In ten years time", god replies. But I’ll be dead by then, said the old man The last man asks "When will Ipswich next win the Premier League?" God thinks and then says "I will be dead by then"

A reporter from the EDP is interviewing Jim Magilton and Peter Grant. He first asks Magilton his long term plans for Ipswich are. "Well I see us becoming a average Premier League team that don''t have to worry about relegation", he answers. He then asks Grant the same question. "I think we can mount a real attack for the title and then bring back the European Cup ten times in ten years and then become the greatest team in the world" "Don''t you think that''s a bit over the top Peter?" Asks the reporter. To which Peter replies "Well, Jim started it!"

What do you say to an Ipswich fan with a job? Can I have a Big Mac and chips Please!

What''s the difference between Andy Marshall and a taxi driver? The taxi driver will only let four in!

A Ipswich fan and a Norwich fan are in the pub watching the 6 O''clock news. A man is shown threatening to jump of a bridge. The Ipswich fan bets the Norwich fan £20 that he wont jump. The Norwich fan quickly takes the bet. Sure enough the man jumps. So the Ipswich fan reluctantly hands over the £20. The Norwich fan says to him "I can''t take this" But the Ipswich fan replies "No, a bets a bet. You won it, so take the money." The Norwich fan then confesses. "Listen, I have to admit that I saw the 5 O''clock news, so can''t take your money." The Ipswich fan replies, "So did I, but never thought he would jump again"!!!

What is the difference between the Ipswich Town team bus and a hedgehog? A hedgehog has pricks on the outside!

So i got asked to play for the suffolk rugby team, apparently they''re missing a few hookers.

If you looking for a job, there are vacancies in Ispwich. The shifts are murder though!

What''s the difference between the Ipswich killer and Mr Kipling?

The Ipswich killer has only put 4 tarts into boxes.

[quote user="PaulLambertIsAGod"]I can''t be arsed with you anymore Snorty, your not even funny.I make a few typos, and your correcting every one, sad.Do you not think I am doing it on purpose??No work on today???[/quote]*you''re.Yeah sure, doing it on purpose lol.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Worstbluetrollever"]

Ok then true yellow.....Cant wait !

C**t!

So what, we got knocked out of the Cups by lower league teams....So did Man U !
[/quote]

Don''t try and pretend you will be at the game when we all know the truth.

You will be in your bedroom furiously masturbating over thoughts about an attractive family member.

[:)]
[/quote]

Now that''s unkind Morty!

I heard he shagged the village whore last month and now she''s pregnant. Apparently he hopes it''s a girl because he always wanted a sister....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Worstbluetrollever"]Ok then true yellow.....Cant wait !C**t!

So what, we got knocked out of the Cups by lower league teams....So did Man U ![/quote]Don''t try and pretend you will be at the game when we all know the truth.You will be in your bedroom furiously masturbating over thoughts about an attractive family member.[:)][/quote]

I heard he shagged the village whore last month and now she''s pregnant. Apparently he hopes it''s a girl because he always wanted a sister....

[/quote][:D]

But im not a chav, I havent got kids, and im not using a laptop, and I dont get benefits.!!

That''s probably right - you can''t sign on until you are 18 I believe. BTW haven''t the schools gone back in suffolk yet? If so why are you not there

Come on people, we have our own stuff to discuss! Stop letting this clown take up your time...

Surely, speculating over new players and other changes is much more interesting than some goon who thinks going on another teams forum and abusing the club and fans is a good way to spend the day (Y)

Congratulations to the Ipswich fan who is more interested in our club than his own! You have seen sense!

[quote user="PaulLambertIsAGod"]Becasue I have left school.Day off work ![/quote]*Because.Lol, too easy.[:)]

[quote user="I am an inbred moron"]

I can''t be arsed with you anymore Snorty, you''re not even funny.

I make a few typos, and you''re correcting every one, sad.
Don''t you  think I am doing it on purpose??

No work on today???
[/quote]

You really should go home now. Your village has apparently reported its idiot missing......

[quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Worstbluetrollever"]

Ok then true yellow.....Cant wait !

C**t!

So what, we got knocked out of the Cups by lower league teams....So did Man U !
[/quote]

Don''t try and pretend you will be at the game when we all know the truth.

You will be in your bedroom furiously masturbating over thoughts about an attractive family member.

[:)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[:D]
[/quote]

Oh no I forgot the binmen had just managed to stay up by the skin of thier teeth, Still thats 6 easy points for us next season, and one chance for them to see what a travelling supporter looks like as they were empty all this season and they will get to see a good crowd at Carrow road.

Becasue I have left school.

Day off work !

don''t the bins get collected on a Wednesday then?