Sign in to follow this  
PaulLambertIsAC**t!

Re: Haha..

Norwich a fine city? Haha....Ok you have good shopping centres ect, but no different to Ipswich really, just that that a City is bigger than a Town, but that doesnt mean your football club is bigger than ours!! Haha

Haha...Champions scarf....I wouldnt want to be reminded had we of won the micky mouse league!!

Lol, too easy.A City is deemed so by virtue of the fact it has a cathedral. Oh and your average attendance this season is 20,742, while ours is 24,604.I think who is the biggest club isn''t in question really, and next season we will happily prove it to you in front of your dwindling, disillusioned crowds.[:)]

[quote user="RoyKeaneIsAdogwanker"]

Norwich a fine city? Haha....Ok you have good shopping centres ect, but no different to Ipswich really, just that that a City is bigger than a Town, but that doesnt mean your football club is bigger than ours!! Haha

Haha...Champions scarf....I wouldnt want to be reminded had we of won the micky mouse league!!
[/quote]

No different to Ipswich? you''re on a wind up mate there surely?

poor banter.....

All we can do is win the league we''re in something you lot haven''t done in a long time. You live off of past glory the fact is in the ladt decade you''ve won nothing and we''ve won 2 league titles. I mean you couldnt even buy the league this year with all the money you spent you should at least be challenging top 6 not bottom 18 or whatever it is your at now.

[quote user="PaulLambertIsACt"]

[/quote]

But even in this division we still get bigger crowds hahaha

Actually, this isn''t even supposed to be an insult or a joke but it is strange how much lower the standard of literacy is amongst Ipswich fans. Although I suppose that it is going to be the lower (shallower) end of the scale (gene pool) that get excited by scrawling peurile rubbish on random message boards. Still quite amazing though isn''t it. Funny when stereotypes turn out to be pretty accurate [:)]  

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]Actually, this isn''t even supposed to be an insult or a joke but it is strange how much lower the standard of literacy is amongst Ipswich fans. Although I suppose that it is going to be the lower (shallower) end of the scale (gene pool) that get excited by scrawling peurile rubbish on random message boards. Still quite amazing though isn''t it. Funny when stereotypes turn out to be pretty accurate [:)]  [/quote]The sad thing is that when he is hanging around later outside the offy drinking White lightning with his 14 year old chums he will be bragging about coming here and "owning" us.[:D]

It''s just the usual garbage from from some chavvy little scrote, using a knicked laptop, draped in fake Burberry and Argos gold, with his partner, Frogmella and assorted illigitimate brats, whiling away the time until the next round of benefit cheating. Come back when your average little team achieves something other than a draw,and when you can actually record crowds larger than us on a week by week basis. Back under your rock you spawn of ''Keeeeeno the failure''!! At least you will play in front of a capacity crowd once next season!

Haha..I havent owned you at all.I dont hang round on street corners drinking white lightning either !Its obvious we are the bigger club btw...What have you ever won?? I mean major competitions ??And the reason your crowds have been so high is becasue you give your tickets away, and thier so cheap! At the start of the season, people were throwing thier season tickets away, ok you may have improved since then, but how embarrassing is that still? Losing 7-1 to little Colchester hahahahaha

[quote user="PaulLambertIsACt"]

Haha..I havent owned you at all.

I dont hang round on street corners drinking white lightning either !

Its obvious we are the bigger club btw...What have you ever won?? I mean major competitions ??

And the reason your crowds have been so high is becasue you give your tickets away, and thier so cheap! At the start of the season, people were throwing thier season tickets away, ok you may have improved since then, but how embarrassing is that still? Losing 7-1 to little Colchester hahahahaha

[/quote]

"It''s just the usual garbage from from some chavvy little scrote, using a knicked laptop, draped in fake Burberry and Argos gold, with his partner, Frogmella and assorted illigitimate brats, whiling away the time until the next round of benefit cheating. Come back when your average little team achieves something other than a draw,and when you can actually record crowds larger than us on a week by week basis. Back under your rock you spawn of ''Keeeeeno the failure''!! At least you will play in front of a capacity crowd once next season!"

You think that if you want hahaha!!But im not a chav, I havent got kids, and im not using a laptop, and I dont get benefits.!!

[quote user="PaulLambertIsAGod"]Haha..I havent owned you at all.I dont hang round on street corners drinking white lightning either !Its obvious we are the bigger club btw...What have you ever won?? I mean major competitions ??And the reason your crowds have been so high is becasue you give your tickets away, and thier so cheap! At the start of the season, people were throwing thier season tickets away, ok you may have improved since then, but how embarrassing is that still? Losing 7-1 to little Colchester hahahahaha

[/quote]

[quote user="Steenos warm up"]It''s just the usual garbage from from some chavvy little scrote, using a knicked laptop, draped in fake Burberry and Argos gold, with his partner, Frogmella and assorted illigitimate brats, whiling away the time until the next round of benefit cheating. Come back when your average little team achieves something other than a draw,and when you can actually record crowds larger than us on a week by week basis. Back under your rock you spawn of ''Keeeeeno the failure''!! At least you will play in front of a capacity crowd once next season![/quote]

You mean he might have been allowed to breed? Now I AM scared![;)]

Well you can''t have it both ways. If you want to live on success that happen decades ago, then you must also accept your heavy defeats.

It''s funny though how Ipswich lost 9-0 to Man Utd, yet we beat them 2-0 at Carrow Road.

F**K off you silly little prick, come and see us in person at portaloo road next year, then we will see how big and tough you are.

[quote user="PaulLambertIsAC**t!"]Your all scum, get over yourselfs, you won League 1 woop de fucking woop!!! Massive achievement

Just remind us. Who did you lose to in the FA cup this season? Wasn''t it a team from the ''Mickey Mouse league''?

And the Carling cup? A team who have just been relegated to the ''Mickey Mouse league''.

Doesn''t this rather screw up your argument? Or are you admitting that Ipswich are a Mickey Mouse team?

[quote user="Worstbluetrollever"]Ok then true yellow.....Cant wait !C**t!

So what, we got knocked out of the Cups by lower league teams....So did Man U ![/quote]Don''t try and pretend you will be at the game when we all know the truth.You will be in your bedroom furiously masturbating over thoughts about an attractive family member.[:)]

it must be hard supporting a team that is so poor you can''d find anything to talk about on your own message boards.

Look forward to it, having sat in the Ipshit end last year making it clear I was a Norwich fan with no bother at all i doubt you will be man enough to face up this time!