Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Forgot how much you hate Ipswich? Check out this page

[quote user="Sixfingeredbluenose"]What are you, typo police?You never make a typing error then?? t**t![/quote]Its all those extra fingers mate, I bet you have a nightmare in winter and you have to buy gloves.[:)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="PaulLambertIsACt"]

Haha NO! I have 5 fingers on each hand, unlike yourself !
Im suprised your on here, havent you got a sister to sh*g?
[/quote]

When do the schools go back in Ipswich?[:)]

[/quote]

If they have schools they clearly don''t do a very good job. [:D]

[quote user="PaulLambertIsaGod"]Whooooshh!!!Lets all be politiclly correctt**t![/quote]*Politically.

[quote user="Ipswichsmell"]You should be an typing error teacher!!T**t![/quote]You should have gone to school. Or mastered using a keyboard with your extra fingers at least.[:)]

Bloody hell, dont you lot have nothing better to do??

[/quote]

You''re the one on our forum in the middle of the day [:)]

A then not an !!! Bloody hell, dont you lot have nothing better to do??

You must have a family member waiting for a sh*g !!
[/quote]

Hahah this is the most unsuccessful attempt at trolling I''ve ever seen [:D][:D] The illiterate little inbred is tying himself in knots [:D][:D]

What fantastic entertainment for a boring Wednesday lunchtime [:)] 

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]I love it when uneducated binners visit this forum and make complete tits of themselves! I think this guy is a keeper. [:)]
[/quote]

I would concur with that sir [:D][:D][:D]

This forum is shit anyway!!!TWTD is a lot better, we get you lot on there!! Crowing about how you managed to beat all the little teams, but fail to mention losing to Orient, Tranmere, Colchester ect!!

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]I love it when uneducated binners visit this forum and make complete tits of themselves! I think this guy is a keeper. [:)] [/quote]Can we keep him? Can we? Can we?[:D]

[quote user="PaulLambertIsaGod"]This forum is shit anyway!!!TWTD is a lot better, we get you lot on there!! Crowing about how you managed to beat all the little teams, but fail to mention losing to Orient, Tranmere, Colchester ect!![/quote]Funny, last time someone posted a link to there it was full of people moaning about Roy Keane.[:)]

Oh and the proper abbreviation of "etcetera" is "Etc"You sure you went to school?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wembley_Canary"]I love it when uneducated binners visit this forum and make complete tits of themselves! I think this guy is a keeper. [:)] [/quote]Can we keep him? Can we? Can we?[:D][/quote]Yes come on Pete, please let us keep this pet! [:D]

[quote user="Icantspellforshit"]Your just getting stupid now Snorty!![/quote]Lol, Mr pot.So I am criticising your ability to string a coherent sentence together and I am the stupid one?Its not too late to enrol in adult education classes you know.[:)]

Thats the second time you have incorrectly abbreviated  ETC!...I feel you really should be in school young man, then when you have learned how to spell etc....then & only then will you be allowed out to play with the big kids!!!

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]"Your just getting stupid now Snorty!!"[:O][:O][:O] I would walk away now Morty, this guy is far to witty to be an Ipswich fan! LMAO[/quote]You may be right, I may be jousting with an intellectual superior here.[:(]

PaulLambertIsAC**t!

You are (see what I did there) are a legend son... keep posting. Very funny.......

P.s. Please let us keep him :o)