Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Forgot how much you hate Ipswich? Check out this page

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/OFFICIAL-Ipswich-Norwich-fans-banterinsultjoke-page/331057868288?ref=tsIf anyones been on it you''ll see the intellectuals of Ipswich gathering together and mustering a sentence or too. There are some right * though, and if for the past season you''ve reduced your hatred towards Ipswich, this will reinstate it for you! [:D]

It''s nice to see education in prison works....how else do you get that many Ipswich supporters with the ability to use a computer!

[quote user="nolegs"]It''s nice to see education in prison works....how else do you get that many Ipswich supporters with the ability to use a computer![/quote]I was more surprised they hadn''t all suffered electric shocks..drooling over the computer & keyboard etc...

[quote user="nolegs"]It''s nice to see education in prison works....how else do you get that many Ipswich supporters with the ability to use a computer!
[/quote]i wonder what its like trying to type on a keyboard with 7 fingers on each hand???[:^)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="nolegs"]It''s nice to see education in prison works....how else do you get that many Ipswich supporters with the ability to use a computer![/quote]i wonder what its like trying to type on a keyboard with 7 fingers on each hand???[:^)][/quote]io weoild thionk tis qquoit ddiofffffoicuuult !!!

[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Ipswichfan.jpg[/IMG]

Haha Morty! Although saying that the videos from the BBC etc of our support at Charlton pretty much just found old or weird looking people to focus on. [:(]

[quote user="hogesar"]Haha Morty! Although saying that the videos from the BBC etc of our support at Charlton pretty much just found old or weird looking people to focus on. [:(][/quote]I know, I hate it when they do that, which seems to be every time. I wonder if they do it on purpose?

[quote user="morty"][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Ipswichfan.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

Haha quality! I saw her walking away from the legends game on sunday, and remembered her on TV and when we were laughing at her on here.

[quote user="Churchmans"]We never forgot how much we despise you twats.[/quote]Lol, what you going to do, draw with us?[:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Churchmans"]We never forgot how much we despise you twats.[/quote]Lol, what you going to do, draw with us?[:D][/quote]I think this deserves a:[IMG]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMbNmNRE/s800/11-owned.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="PaulLambertIsACt"]Cheers for advertising my page, glad you like it!!

It has really stirred the hatred up amongst us aswell, and we cant wait for our 6 easy points off of you next season!
[/quote]

Yeah, the only problem with that is that you seem to be forgetting how sh1t you are - hahah [:D][:D] We''re going to have a disco all over you; can''t wait, bring it on you inbreds [Y][:D] 

Oh, and by the way, if PL is a c, what on earth does that make RK? [:D]

[quote user="PaulLambertIsACt"]Cheers for advertising my page, glad you like it!!

It has really stirred the hatred up amongst us aswell, and we cant wait for our 6 easy points off of you next season!
[/quote]

No hatred at this end pal, just pity.

Ok so this season didnt go to plan, but we will rape the league next season!A disco all over us??In your dreams Hahahah! Wickham will run rings round Doherty....Haha your the inbreds ;)Roy Keane is a legend, didnt you know???Who the hell is Lambert.....?

Lol @ "rape the league next season"Keane is an idiot who has no idea how to spend money or manage players, his managerial skills have been shown up this season and if Marcus Evans gives him another big bag of cash for next season to spunk away, then he really is a bigger idiot than we all suspect anyway.

[quote user="PaulLambertIsACt"]
Haha your the inbreds ;)

[/quote]

''you''re'' is short for ''you are'' by the way - this insult would have had far more impact if you could read and write properly [:)] 

Oh and most of the Ipswich fans I talk to (I do lower myself sometimes) think Keane is a tit and should go in the summer.

[quote user="PaulLambertIsACt"]

Haha NO! I have 5 fingers on each hand, unlike yourself !
Im suprised your on here, havent you got a sister to sh*g?
[/quote]

When do the schools go back in Ipswich?[:)]

[quote user="Boring pisswichfan"]Haha NO! I have 5 fingers on each hand, unlike yourself !Im suprised your on here, havent you got a sister to sh*g?[/quote]Thats spelled "surprised" by the way.I love it when people actually live up to their stereotypes.[:)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="PaulLambertIsACt"]Haha NO! I have 5 fingers on each hand, unlike yourself !Im suprised your on here, havent you got a sister to sh*g?[/quote]

When do the schools go back in Ipswich?[:)]

[/quote]Well Beau that shows how naive you are, stuck in our little county of Norfolk. If you''d ever ventured out into Suffolk (gas marks recommended), you''d know that there is no such thing as schools in Ipswich. Just communities of kids, smoking weed and throwing objects at an equally disadvantaged adult trying to educate them somewhat.