Sign in to follow this  
Creasy

LEAVE HELVEG ALONE !!!!!

All i see now is posts saying he is going back to denmark andyou lot cant wait to see him go because he isnt up to the pace of premiership football and is rubbish. Well as if the guy has had a chance for god sake.. all people do is moan moan moan wen people say a player is compalining about not starting and that and they wanna see him go. Well i dont blame helveg because he is a far better player than edworthy and helveg havent been givin the chance, edworthy must be doing summit to nigel in order to keep his place ... i would be disappointed if helveg leaved because its making us look bad and we havent exactly gave him a chance have we.. so shut it

quote: i would be disappointed if helveg leaved because.....

It is "left", I live in Australia and I can spell better than that, so before you come on here  and tell us all too "shut it"  at least address us in proper english please....:angry:

[quote]quote: i would be disappointed if helveg leaved because..... It is "left", I live in Australia and I can spell better than that, so before you come on here and tell us all too "shut it" at leas...[/quote]

Maybe when Normann Canary sorts out his own errors, then he can pick fault in others...

Just for you Normann, a little bit of help:

I went to the shops

There are two shops

I think there are too many shops

Back on topic: As for Helveg, I think he should start alongside Mulryne against Fulham instead of Holty, with Huckerby back with his left-ish role and McKenzie starting upfront with Svensson.

Back on topic: As for Helveg, I think he should start alongside Mulryne against Fulham instead of Holty, with Huckerby back with his left-ish role and McKenzie starting upfront with Svensson.

Agree 100%

Yeah I agree also. Helveg must get a go now. Just saw the highlights on Football First and I also think that the lack of height at the back needs to be addressed very soon. B''ham were dominating us, winning everything in the air from what i saw and we were very lucky we didnt get punished further. I know Fleming and Charlton have both done well but I would switch it around to try and introduce Shackell or maybe even give the Doc a run.

Team for Fulham:

.                             Green

Fleming               Charlton      Shack/Doc             Drury

.          Bentley             Helveg            Mullers

.                                                            Hux

.                      Sven            McK    

I would like to see Helveg get a go but the thing that worries me most is the right wing, Bentley was pretty poor, what is wrong with McVeigh?

[quote]quote: i would be disappointed if helveg leaved because..... It is "left", I live in Australia and I can spell better than that, so before you come on here and tell us all too "shut it" at leas...[/quote]

Bloody hell Norm!. Who''s upset you today?. You''re normally such a real sweetie my friend.

I actually agree with Greasy, if not with the aggressive manner that his/her post was put. Helveg MUST be kept at Good Ship City at all costs. He''s pure class I believe.

Oh, and Norm, I have left you a private message, no its not about anger management mate. 

It should be listed next to your control panel, yes?.

[quote]All i see now is posts saying he is going back to denmark andyou lot cant wait to see him go because he isnt up to the pace of premiership football and is rubbish. Well as if the guy has had a chance ...[/quote]

CREASY:

Sorry for not spelling your name right mate, that was quite unforgivable of me.

I''ll get my apprentice to write it out a 1000 times if you like, or if you prefer, Normann Canary!.

Sorry Norm!.

Mr Raven - my daughter has demanded a bit more insight to your comment!

Is WLY suffering from piles?  Focusing his attention on a member of the same sex? Annoying because he plays well off the bench but not when starting Or simply getting on Worthys nerves?  Which one and why if possible

OTBC

Ah, let me explain. Courtesy of the BBC site Paul McVeigh is out with a muscle strain in his buttock...

In real life he''s a top bloke, if a little hard to understand at times!

[quote]Maybe when Normann Canary sorts out his own errors, then he can pick fault in others... Just for you Normann, a little bit of help: I went to the shops There are two shops I think there are t...[/quote]

Can anyone help Normann with his sticky punctuation keys?????????????? .............. !!!!!!!!!!!!!, Yes?  (I hate that bit too!)

Creasy:

sorry mate, I shall try to bite my vicious tongue when grumpy... my nick name to some is Bigbear, but often I have been called Nastybear... as for spelling mistakes, "Campbell"?? quite rightly pointed out, I''m really as guilty as the next person, quite often the most guilty!! and it was a very cheap shot... cos beleive me I''m far from an English teacher...

Apology offered

regards : Normann

back to point:

I only want Helveg to go if he wants too, so either worthy gives him the run he deserves, or if he wants, then leave he should, because in my opinion, I happy player regardless of their skills, will be more of an advantage to a team, over a great player who isn''t happy... cos un-happy in my books, leads to unmotivated... and I think that is whats happening with Helveg. he''s a great player that isn''t happy, so when he does get the chance to play, it''s not to his best potential... my opinion

HIIIIIIYYYYYYAAAAAA
FREDDDDDDDDYYYYY
HHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dear Freddy H:

Although I agree that a certain amount of slander is deserved from my first posts on this thread... unless you would like to buy me a new computer, you will need to put up with the style of punctuation in my posts... I would love now to be Nastybear again, but thrice in one thread is a little bit out of order..................... would you agree???????????????????? The format of my posts will not change................... they are as individual as I!!!!!!
Sorry Freddy H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, hate is such a strong word...................... I prefer "a strong disliking for...", but I will take your "hate" in my stride, and use that negative energy, and make something positive of it... like buy a candy bar for my teddy bear...

p-s: Are you a South Park character? Because I have a strong disliking for South Park!!!!

regards : Normann

Cheers Peter - now you explain all I do recall a strained but-tock being mentioned at some stage.