Sign in to follow this  
canaries

Is anyone else waiting for 9 to get tickets

Is anyone else like me sitting and waiting for 9 to get tickets for the last home game online. There is not many left so this is the only chance of getting any !

I got 5 they are up online for season tickets and members not many left you are allowed 5 per member and 4 per season ticket holder £30 adult and £22 under 21 !!

We timed it right the webiste has gone down now as it is to busy. the came up online at 8:50. i got them in block H of the jarrold bout half way up thats seems to be the only place you can get them together!

Can''t get on there. "Due to the high volume of activity, we are currently unable to connect you."

[quote user="Gaz Milno"]Just keep clicking ''try again'' does work after a while[/quote]

if not you can try the phone but should thinkt hat will be bust to. are you after many tickets

Managed to get on eventually and got 4 in the corner upper. Family won''t be happy as they wanted block H but hard luck, they can become members and buy them themselves next season! [A]

[quote user="Title chasing CT "]Its times like this that make me appreciate having a season ticket. Bad luck PUPS i feel for you mate.[/quote]

Indeed it does

[quote user="Title chasing CT "]Its times like this that make me appreciate having a season ticket.

Bad luck PUPS i feel for you mate.[/quote]I had a season ticket with my dad for 4 years but living in Notts it was hard too get to many matches, as me being about 7 at the time with little brother and sister my mum wasn''t too keen on us going to matches. We have mustered about 8 games this season, only 3 at home though, and this was the one I have been looking forward too most [:(] NCFC brings us together like that Milwall lad who posted the other day! [:''(]

[quote user="PUPs are Citys future Norwich"][quote user="Title chasing CT "]Its times like this that make me appreciate having a season ticket. Bad luck PUPS i feel for you mate.[/quote]

I had a season ticket with my dad for 4 years but living in Notts it was hard too get to many matches, as me being about 7 at the time with little brother and sister my mum wasn''t too keen on us going to matches. We have mustered about 8 games this season, only 3 at home though, and this was the one I have been looking forward too most [:(] NCFC brings us together like that Milwall lad who posted the other day! [:''(]
[/quote]

Maybe some of those that have grabbed handfulls of tickets could see you right. 

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="PUPs are Citys future Norwich"][quote user="Title chasing CT "]Its times like this that make me appreciate having a season ticket. Bad luck PUPS i feel for you mate.[/quote]

I had a season ticket with my dad for 4 years but living in Notts it was hard too get to many matches, as me being about 7 at the time with little brother and sister my mum wasn''t too keen on us going to matches. We have mustered about 8 games this season, only 3 at home though, and this was the one I have been looking forward too most [:(] NCFC brings us together like that Milwall lad who posted the other day! [:''(]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I''d offer you a spare ticket if I had one mate :)

[quote user="Title chasing CT "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote] I''d offer you a spare ticket if I had one mate :)[/quote]

I don''t need a ticket we are ST holders lol

Pups I now can''t make it to the Carlise match but got a ticket a week ago, so if you''re at the Gills game this weekend you can happily take it off me (it''s in the lower barclay, front row face value) PM if you want more details.

I wonder how many of the fans that will be there for the last game of the season are those that haven''t been for years? 

[/quote]Not many, since they didn''t even reach general sale. Only those who got ST holders to buy them for them.

[quote user="pbtc"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

I wonder how many of the fans that will be there for the last game of the season are those that haven''t been for years? 

[/quote]

Not many, since they didn''t even reach general sale. Only those who got ST holders to buy them for them.
[/quote]

That''s what I mean, it''s just amazing that all these people come out of the woodwork, just as they did when we won promotion last time and when we played in Europe lol.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="pbtc"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Not many, since they didn''t even reach general sale. Only those who got ST holders to buy them for them.
[/quote]

That''s what I mean, it''s just amazing that all these people come out of the woodwork, just as they did when we won promotion last time and when we played in Europe lol.

[/quote]

Is that not the season ticket holders fault as well then for buying their friends (who don''t normally go) tickets?

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]Pups I now can''t make it to the Carlise match but got a ticket a week ago, so if you''re at the Gills game this weekend you can happily take it off me (it''s in the lower barclay, front row face value) PM if you want more details.[/quote]That is a very kind offer, but as I said I would have too go with my dad. Also can''t get to Gillingham anyway! Thank you very much for the offer though [Y] Good man [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="pbtc"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This will be my first home game of the season however I''ve been 10 odd away games. Swings and round abouts i''m afraid, I still pay for memebership, buy merch just because I can''t get to Carrow Road because I live in Preston and work, does that make me a glory hunter??

I can''t wait for the last game of the season, plus it my first game with my dad in years :)

[/quote]

Not many as you need to be a member or season ticket holder to get one! its always a struggle to get tickets anyway

If anyone else has a spare ticket for this game let me know. I called to get him one ony my break at 11.15 and they had already sold out. he would be willing to pay full price if one is avaliable

[quote user="The Saturday Boy"]If anyone else has a spare ticket for this game let me know. I called to get him one ony my break at 11.15 and they had already sold out. he would be willing to pay full price if one is avaliable[/quote]I called to get my mate one that should have said!!

Bad luck PUP''s, feel for you.I had to buy Mrs KC a Super Membership that will last for only one day to secure two seats (£78) for this game alone.Worth it though.