Sign in to follow this  
J108

Ticket info

Hello, i have a quick question, i got 3 tickets for the Norwich City game, one for me and one for my dad and one for my mum,

but my mum has become unwell and wont be able to make the game, so would i be able to give it to a friend so he can go or is this not possible?

Of course you can give it to a friend. The turnstiles won''t care whos name is on it so long as it is in the correct age bracket (Adult, Under 21, Over 60 etc). Even then they may not care. Same goes for season tickets as far as I know.

Just dont advertise the ticket for sale on here!

thanks for your answer, probally was a stupid question lol, but i have never given a ticket to someone else, yeh they are a adult and the tickets and adult so thats fine, was just worried cos it''s a bloke taking my mums ticket so was worryed that they might be funny about that

but thanks for your answer

[quote user="Markushillman"]Hello, i have a quick question, i got 3 tickets for the Norwich City game, one for me and one for my dad and one for my mum, but my mum has become unwell and wont be able to make the game, so would i be able to give it to a friend so he can go or is this not possible?[/quote]

Hope your mum feels better soon [:)]

You can also give it back to the ticket office for a full refund....I have 3 spares for Gillingham and plan to give them back!!

[quote user="Rupethebear"]You can also give it back to the ticket office for a full refund....I have 3 spares for Gillingham and plan to give them back!![/quote]

didn''t think of this but my friend really wants to go so if it''s okay to give him the ticket then i''ll do that

[quote user="Markushillman"][quote user="Rupethebear"]You can also give it back to the ticket office for a full refund....I have 3 spares for Gillingham and plan to give them back!![/quote]

didn''t think of this but my friend really wants to go so if it''s okay to give him the ticket then i''ll do that[/quote]

Not a problem chief, if yorur friend is still concerned, just ask him to take the ticket to the ticket office, they can confirm to him its fine or reprint the ticket with his name. As I said, as long as its in the correct price band, you have no problems.

[quote user="Rupethebear"]You can also give it back to the ticket office for a full refund....I have 3 spares for Gillingham and plan to give them back!![/quote]Is this a cunning ploy to get people tp PM you and buy them off you?

[quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="Rupethebear"]You can also give it back to the ticket office for a full refund....I have 3 spares for Gillingham and plan to give them back!![/quote]

Is this a cunning ploy to get people tp PM you and buy them off you?
[/quote]

i certainly think so.

I don''t know but if anyone has one for Carlisle and would like to discuss ''how to properly look after your tickets [;)], please PM me [:)]

I had a ticket last season that said Mary Watling on it. I thought I''d have hassle and when I got to the turnstile the steward looked at me funny.. I was sure he was going to make a fuss, but he just said.. ''Watling....? any relation to Geoffrey?''...Lol, I still wonder whether he had not noticed the Mary bit or, just thought I was a women [:D]