Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Reactions from other fans?

Since saturday and our promotion has anyone else been surprised by the amounts of other teams supporters wishing us well and congratulating us?I''ve even had scummers ''welcoming'' us back to the championship!Anyone with other stories?

[quote user="Title chasing CT "]Since saturday and our promotion has anyone else been surprised by the amounts of other teams supporters wishing us well and congratulating us?I''ve even had scummers ''welcoming'' us back to the championship!Anyone with other stories? [/quote]Yeah, only today a couple of Spurs fans at work congratulated me on my team''s League One winning season.[H]  I spat in their faces and told them to shut up, that we should never have been there in the first place and if they even so much as mentioned this season again then I''d make sure they never spoke another word to anyone again. [8o|][8o|][8o|]But that''s because I''m a proper Norwich City fan, not one of the happy clappers. [<:o)]

It has been nice to get recognition from other teams for the achievements that our club has made this season, but the attention from other teams and the national media will soon be on Leeds and if they get promotion or miss out again.

Not surprised because a) we''re a nice bunch

b) we''ve been the best by far in this league

c) Ours has been a big story after the first game ended how it did

Everyone''s interested in Norwich - except the BBC

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Title chasing CT "]Since saturday and our promotion has anyone else been surprised by the amounts of other teams supporters wishing us well and congratulating us?I''ve even had scummers ''welcoming'' us back to the championship!Anyone with other stories? [/quote]Yeah, only today a couple of Spurs fans at work congratulated me on my team''s League One winning season.[H]  I spat in their faces and told them to shut up, that we should never have been there in the first place and if they even so much as mentioned this season again then I''d make sure they never spoke another word to anyone again. [8o|][8o|][8o|]But that''s because I''m a proper Norwich City fan, not one of the happy clappers. [<:o)][/quote]I trust you also mentioned that under no circumstances you would be attending any sort of civic reception as that is beneath you, and you also know for a fact that any supporter wearing face paint and/or yellow and green wigs are inbred.

[quote user="Title chasing CT "]Since saturday and our promotion has anyone else been surprised by the amounts of other teams supporters wishing us well and congratulating us?

I''ve even had scummers ''welcoming'' us back to the championship!

Anyone with other stories?
[/quote]

Considering i have a Leeds fan and a Millwall fan working either side of me, no i have not had any kind words of encouragement. Had a lot of fun this season though and would have worked on Monday for nothing!

Had some kind comments from a few Chelsea and Tottenham mates, nothing from my part time ManUre friends though, don''t think they are even aware that we have been promoted.... Typical!

Perhaps the Col U beating had another benefit. Our fans have never taken this league for granted cause we have first hand experience of a serious bite.