Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Aaron Mokoena in Norwich.

Probably sampling the fine eateries and drinking establishments the fine city has to offer before jetting off to South Africa for the World Cup finals

he is indeed.. its to do with a charity football thing, getting kids involved in sports and away from crime.. I think one of the spurs team (Defoe?) is coming down too?was in the EDP not long ago.

[quote user="TheGoogler"]Probably sampling the fine eateries and drinking establishments the fine city has to offer before jetting off to South Africa for the World Cup finals[/quote]Well, with the volcano still spewing out all day he should have plenty of time to get round them all ......

Is this the official start of silly season?  Or does it start after the final game?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

In norwich tomorrow...

[/quote]

Will he be around in either Morrisons or ASDA. If not this story cant be taken seriously.

http://kickoffnigeria.com/2010/news/14942/unsafe-weather-hampers-mbazo-plans.php apparently he wont be here if it rains though

very nice genuine chap, a few chants of '' whats it like to see a crowd and you''ll be back again next year and goin'' down with the burnley [;)]''

He flew into Hellesdon High School by helicopter - 45 mins late apparently -  on a PR trip with the South African ambassador  - impressed my daughter who missed ther arrival due to an art exam but confirms they were the and seems they won over a few people on the trip.

he is indeed.. its to do with a charity football thing, getting kids involved in sports and away from crime.. I think one of the spurs team (Defoe?) is coming down too?

Why bother in Norwich ? he should have concentrated his efforts in and a around Chavsviile,otherwise known as Croydon.Another teenager got stabbed to death just a few hundred yards from my house at the weekend.

[quote user="Croydon Canary"]he is indeed.. its to do with a charity football thing, getting kids involved in sports and away from crime.. I think one of the spurs team (Defoe?) is coming down too? Why bother in Norwich ? he should have concentrated his efforts in and a around Chavsviile,otherwise known as Croydon.Another teenager got stabbed to death just a few hundred yards from my house at the weekend.[/quote]

sorry to hear that, wishes to family!

Saw this on the news last night. Stupid screaming kids, FFS he''s only an average footballer not some bloody popstar. Still I suppose they have to try to get some interest in the crime-fest that the WC will become.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]Saw this on the news last night. Stupid screaming kids, FFS he''s only an average footballer not some bloody popstar. Still I suppose they have to try to get some interest in the crime-fest that the WC will become.[/quote]

there was some bloke standing continously asking for the main school pupils to make some noise. (im 6th form.)