Sign in to follow this  
Wesbian

Opening day of the season...

What ever happened to the guy who threw his season ticket at Gunny against Colchester? I bet he''s feeling awfully stupid now! [:P]

They could also be feeling that had they not done so then McNally may have been blissfully unaware of the fans lack of confidence in Gunn.

I don''t condone what they did. But many would have done if they had the bottle. I''m glad I was there, because I''m pretty sure I will never see such an utter utter shambles turn out in the yellow and green in my lifetime (I''m 34) again. The gallows humour in the Barclay was at it''s best.

I will probably get shot down for this but I actually hope there isn''t any more hard feelings between them and the club after that shameful day at Carrow Road, I would welcome them back to Carrow Road next season should they be given a second chance which shouldn''t be out of the question IMO. I accept that they were both out of order for what they did and deserved to be punished, but it was done in the heat of the moment and I don''t think their was any potential violence about to break out, just anger and disgust. Now I also understand that 24,000 other Norwich fans remained to stay in their seat and not confront Gunn during the game but i''m pretty sure we all felt as disgusted and upset as those two gentlemen felt at the time and can sympathize to an extent why they did what they did.I just think they should be given a clean slate and another chance to act appropriately at a football match.

With the benefit of hindsight I might have agreed, except that one of those "fans" turned out to be not a City supporter at all! Quite why he felt he had to act like he did if he didn''t even care about City is beyond me!

Really? Who does he support then?! What a mad act if he wasn''t passionate about it all!

It really signified everything was wrong when that happens!! You don''t

just do it on a whim and yes it certainly did show everyone how bad

things were so it did help for sure! That and all the aviva free flags

gracing the urinals - nothing was more of a summary of feelings than

that!

There should be two statues errected to them, a snivelling Gunn hid while Lambert blocked them.............says it all really.

[img]http://www.edp24.co.uk/norfolk/assets/images/dynamicfeed/briscoek20090811071319.jpg[/img]

Depends on your view. I would still be buying and keeping my season ticket if we were in the conference. Part of supporting a club is the bad, difficult,embarrassing times as well as the good ones. Hopefully we are in for a period of sunshine!