Sign in to follow this  
DecentTractorBoy

I would just like to say....

Congrats on getting promoted first time of asking, its not easy, as Leeds have shown.I look forward to playing you again.What are your hopes for next season??Do you think you will stuggle?? Like a PeterboroughOr do well?? Like a Leicester?Thanks

Thanks!I like to think (and I say this hopefully without bias) that we will carry our momentum into next season and should be okay.Lambert will have some funds to add a bit of quality here and there but will keep the main core of the team. Because that is more important than just splashing the cash, as I''m sure you well know!

[:O]

Personally I think we''ll be OK next season too. I don''t think we''ll do anywhere near as well as Leicester, but also nowhere near as badly as Peterborough. Mid table would be nice.

Blimey a sensible one!!!!!

Thanks for that.

My hopes are for mid table, maybe be pushing for an oustide chance at playoffs. No I don''t think we will struggle the board & Lambert are too switched on now.

I think if we can hold on to Lambert(and that is a big if) we will be a Premiership team in three seasons & once there I think we will stay there for a good few seasons.

Shame things havent worked out for you with Mr Keane I thought he was a top appoinment when he came to you, but he stated it was a three year plan & who knows he might turn things around yet!!!

Best of luck next season, although I expect us to take atlest 4 points from you!!!!

I think we''ll do ok. We''ll undo teams with a poor tactical game and be undone by teams with a strong attacking force.

Thanks, DTB. Obviously there is a lot of cheery optimism at this end thanks to our recent promotion, and the fact that we do seem to have a manager who can manage at long last. I don''t think we''ll go straight back down, nor do I really believe that we will achieve back to back promotions, but only time will tell.

What''s the general feeling like in Suffolk about our promotion? I bet even the biggest Norwich-haters are secretly glad that the derby games are back once more!

I''ve said it before and I''ll say it again, when Ippy were going through their rough patch in the first half of the season I did NOT want them to get relegated. I wanted the derbies back, and thankfully we''ve got them. I only attended my first derby last season, previously I''ve never been able to get tickets or I''d have to settle for watching them on the TV. I can safely say the atmosphere is quite unlike anything I''ve ever experienced at any other game. Even if we''d have lost I''d have still enjoyed the red-hot atmosphere somewhat (although it was most satisfying to take the points at the time.)...plus, that''s at least six points sorted for next season! :)

well said .

think we well do well to be honest ,we have a honest set of lads here now and quality at the helm .

will be interesting to see how far we have come since relegation last season as we have alot of new players.

pleased we have our local derby back ....did really miss playing alot of the championship teams this season .