Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Geoffrey Watling - Leave your messages here

He is a great legend for the club, i would like to put a plea to the soton fans to please respect the minute silence. He will be missed dearly and lets win for him and us at the weekend.

I admit i was totally gobsmacked to recieve the text that i did yesterday. This man was Mr. Norwich City, everything that he had done for this club will for ever be remembered. Maybe there should be a lasting tribute/memorial to man himself, i was thinking a plaque of somekind?  he was the epitome of NCFC.
Always remembered, forever.

I actually had the pleasure of meeting Geoffrey Watling on a couple of occasions, and he was a true gentleman who lived and breathed Norwich City.

Quite simply, he was Norwich City Football Club.  Thank you for everything Mr Watling, may you rest in peace.

Goodbye Mr Watling. Thanks for lifting Norwich City Football club to where they are today. Look down on us from your place in heaven

Rest in Peace

[quote]He is a great legend for the club, i would like to put a plea to the soton fans to please respect the minute silence. He will be missed dearly and lets win for him and us at the weekend.[/quote]

I was very upset when I heard the sad new, that ''Mr Norwich'', Geoffrey Watling had died.

My thoughts are now for his family in their awful moment of personal loss.

But somehow, I still get the feeling he''ll be watching down on his beloved team this Saturday, and cheering them on.

A very sad time for all the supporters and official''s of Norwich City FC.

Rest in peace Geoffrey.

A sad day indeed - he''s always been in the programme as long as I''ve been watching the City, and with much more right to do so than some who have graced the pages there.

Our thoughts are with his family at this time, and we know he''ll carry on watching the team from wherever he is right now.

RIP Geoffrey - On The Ball City

Kevin Keelan. Ted Payne. Alan Black. David Stringer. Duncan Forbes. Max Briggs. Doug Livermore. Jim Bone. David Cross. Graham Paddon. Kenny Foggo. Steve Govier. Ron Saunders. Geofrey Watling. Enough Said.