Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

Anybody freinds with norwich players on facebook??

[quote] user="IbleedYellow&Green"]What rumours?[/quote]Anyone who lives at Whitlingham Hall (such as myself and seemingly you as you live ''over the road'' from Gary Doherty) will know these rumours!

[quote] user="IbleedYellow&Green"]All i know that he is single and is a very friendly person - and pays generously for me walking his dogs[/quote]Hmm, anyway...

[quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"]All i know that he is single and is a very friendly person - and pays generously for me walking his dogs
[/quote]

cough cough

[quote user="Brendo "]Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox - 

I''m also Mates with Dickson and he doesn''t use it that often, but if you send him a message he will always give you a return and even sent me a congrats the day we won promotion

You sure that''s him, because I don''t think it is. I messaged him, and got a reply a few hours later. Seeing as though he''s in Germany you would''ve thought he''s got other things on his mind? [:S][/quote]I doubt it.. He''s probably bored out of his mind.. and replying via his phone.

[quote user="grolt"]stop pestering random footballers you inbred timewasters[/quote]

lol. George Francomb plays pokemon alot and seems really confident or cocky haven''t decided what one yet. Doesn''t seem to give a toss about Norwich. Its all about Spurs. Korey Smith is a gooner and I saw Tom Adeyemi had joined the Norwich City page which made me smile.

Yellow&Green"]All i know that he is single and is a very friendly person - and pays generously for me walking his dogs

what dogs does he have?

how much [;)]

[quote user="Brendo "]Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox - 

I''m also Mates with Dickson and he doesn''t use it that often, but if you send him a message he will always give you a return and even sent me a congrats the day we won promotion

You sure that''s him, because I don''t think it is.

I messaged him, and got a reply a few hours later. Seeing as though he''s in Germany you would''ve thought he''s got other things on his mind? [:S]
[/quote]

I''d say so, look at his photo''s lots of private ones with his family, would be hard for someone to get hold of them

[quote user="Brendo "]I''m friends with Korey Smith and Oli Johnson. I''m pretty sure they are real too.
[/quote]

If you''re friends with them surely you''d know if they''re real?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Brendo "]I''m friends with Korey Smith and Oli Johnson. I''m pretty sure they are real too. [/quote]

If you''re friends with them surely you''d know if they''re real?

[/quote]Sometimes hard to tell, as some people think it''s fun to make accounts and pretend to be these people. [:S]

[quote] user="IbleedYellow&Green" i dont understand where this is going[/quote]Are you for real? Stop making things up; it''s time for bed anyway

Im friends with Dickson Etuhu, Diomansy Kamara, Claude Gnakpa, David Bell, Rhoys Wiggins, Matthew Halliday, Oli Johnson, and David Lathrope... is that sad? :P

[quote user="Chewbacca"]I think there may have been a thread on this sometime ago but do any canaries (players) tweet?[/quote]

Grant Holt tweets although jury is out on if it is him or not.