Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

Anybody freinds with norwich players on facebook??

Im not friends with anyone I dont know, however a friend of mine went on a spree of adding famous peoples facebook account and is now friends with a few ex Norwich players and a few younger ones.

Another mate of mine is knows Chris Martin, I saw his profile picture the other day , it was one of himself downing vodka lol

I''ve just added:Michael SpillaneIan HendersonGeorge FrancombeKris RentonElliot OmosuziMatthew GillDavid Bell (End)Danny CrowGary DohertyDamon LathropeDario DumicMatthieu Lious-JeanOwain Tudor JonesPaul McVeighRobert EagleRyan JarvisRossi JarvisCause I''m cool. [8-|]

I''ve got Dickson Etuhu.. But it''s not like he really uses it I don''t think. I see he adds like 60 ppl a day as friends.

Danny Crow lives on my street, not friends on facebook but can confirm his missus is rather tidy.

Danny Crow lives on my road, not friends on facebook but can confirm his missus is rather tidy.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]I''ve got Dickson Etuhu.. But it''s not like he really uses it I don''t think. I see he adds like 60 ppl a day as friends.
[/quote]

I''m also Mates with Dickson and he doesn''t use it that often, but if you send him a message he will always give you a return and even sent me a congrats the day we won promotion

[quote user="Forever Yellow"]

Im not friends with anyone I dont know, however a friend of mine went on a spree of adding famous peoples facebook account and is now friends with a few ex Norwich players and a few younger ones.

Another mate of mine is knows Chris Martin, I saw his profile picture the other day , it was one of himself downing vodka lol

[/quote]

yeah i know!

[quote user="Beauseant"]No-one on facebook, but  I often channel the spirit of Geoffrey Watling at seances.[;)][/quote]Not long after Geoffrey passed the missus and I were at Watford away. We were the highest row of Norwich fans and although there were many seats free behind us nobody was sat there.After the game I turned around to see a man that looked SPOOKILY like Geoffrey. I just stood there frozen... he didn''t go anywhere, just sat there whilst everyone else left.. still feel a little spooked about it to this day!

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="Beauseant"]No-one on facebook, but  I often channel the spirit of Geoffrey Watling at seances.[;)][/quote]

Not long after Geoffrey passed the missus and I were at Watford away. We were the highest row of Norwich fans and although there were many seats free behind us nobody was sat there.
After the game I turned around to see a man that looked SPOOKILY like Geoffrey. I just stood there frozen... he didn''t go anywhere, just sat there whilst everyone else left.. still feel a little spooked about it to this day!
[/quote]

Bloody hell that is scary!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

Just wondered how many of us on here actually know any norwch players and are freinds on facebook?? Im freinds with Chris Martin  on facebook although i confess i dont know him very well he s very good freinds with my cousin who lives in beccles.

[/quote]Where is a link to his FB, there are a lot of Chris Martins [:P] I''m friends with Rhoys Wiggins.

[quote user="Brendo "]I''m friends with Korey Smith and Oli Johnson. I''m pretty sure they are real too. [/quote]Your such a liar! No you''re not [;)]

? [^o)] Anyway, I would like to add Oli Johnson''s status on Saturday was : .......what an effort boys, fu**in immense. [:)]

I''m friends with people I know on a personal, social and sometimes casual basis, including a few posters on here.  I think its a very ''teenage'' thing to try to get as many friends as possible, including celebrities they''ve never met.Perhaps think about heading outdoors, and enjoying the sunshine with some ''real'' friends?

[quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"]i live oposite r martin - over the road from g doherty and paul mcveigh is to the side of my house
[/quote]

whitlingham hall....can you confirm the rumours surrounding g.pele

Darren huckerby has facebook but im not his friend. Lee croft has it. I even got as far as finding dickson etuhu, his team mate john pantsil and even found giles barnes.

Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox - 

I''m also Mates with Dickson and he doesn''t use it that often, but if you send him a message he will always give you a return and even sent me a congrats the day we won promotion

You sure that''s him, because I don''t think it is. I messaged him, and got a reply a few hours later. Seeing as though he''s in Germany you would''ve thought he''s got other things on his mind? [:S]