Sign in to follow this  
Murphy and the Bricks

Carrow Road Open Day

[quote user="Stunning volley from Goss"]Has anything been said about an open day this year?...think it will be different kettle of fish to last years when only a handfull of players turned up!!!!!![/quote]

i remmeber last years open day fans forum.. i documented it and then put it on here.. will do the same again this year if go!

They wont guess who i am, will disguise myself in that Groucho marx glasses kit i have!

I''m a steward & have worked the 4 of the last 5 Open days & we were told at out briefing before the last home game that it was''nt looking possible this year coz they were having trouble fitting one in . . . Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Bit like the reserve games as to saving money.

Started off weekday evenings in the jarrold, moved to tuesday 2pm city stand, finally moved to Colney, now I hear they have cancelled the reserve team next year.

I know its about saving money, the club claim its looking after the pitch....I wouldnt think any different of the club for saying its a cost cutting exercise rather than bull.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Stunning volley from Goss"]Has anything been said about an open day this year?...think it will be different kettle of fish to last years when only a handfull of players turned up!!!!!![/quote]

i remmeber last years open day fans forum.. i documented it and then put it on here.. will do the same again this year if go!

They wont guess who i am, will disguise myself in that Groucho marx glasses kit i have!

[/quote]

why would you be so sad

[quote user="grolt"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

why would you be so sad

[/quote]There are people on here who live away don''t get to go to these things - maybe they''d like to know what happens there.

[quote user="grolt"]i do.....and i don''t[/quote]Well, I wouldn''t collect stamps, but I don''t go on stamp collecting forums telling people not to collect stamps.