Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

Just for a laugh please comment!

Your task! (unrealistic but I can dream)

How would you sell yourself to Paul Lambert , who is looking for new players for next season and is too busy to see you in a trial at Colney, but will do telephone interviews for the vacant squad postions for next season?

I would probably say the following: Hi PAul! You should sign me because, I have the balance and speed of Mcnamee but can use both feet (!), I more than match hoolahan for height, standing a massive 5ft 7 but I can play that defence splitting through ball every time. I have the looks of Lappin and will always give 110% all game every game. My downside is unlike your players I have a fitness issue but I am working on it as I am currently training for the 2 mile Community fun run we have in two weeks and have cut down my visits to the local mcdonalds. Please sign me!

OTBC!!!

Hello my name is Lionel Messi you might have heard of me. Should be enough.

Hello Mr Lambert,I''m 42, have done my cruciate twice in my left knee, am developing a nice little wine belly and I would exercise more but I just can''t be arsed any more. But I''m fairly sure I could contribute more than Tudor Jones does or score more than Cureton did.RegardsMorty(Happy to play left side midfield or up front)

Hi Mr Lambert. Smudger thinks I''m plop just like he did with Hoolahan, Nelson, The Doc, Rose and R. Martin. I think this merits a contract!

[quote user="morty"]Hello Mr Lambert,

I''m 42, have done my cruciate twice in my left knee, am developing a nice little wine belly and I would exercise more but I just can''t be arsed any more. But I''m fairly sure I could contribute more than Tudor Jones does or score more than Cureton did.

Regards

Morty

(Happy to play left side midfield or up front)
[/quote]

Morty are you and I related ?, same injury but right knee , and my wine belly is coming on a treat ! [:)]

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[quote user="morty"]Hello Mr Lambert,I''m 42, have done my cruciate twice in my left knee, am developing a nice little wine belly and I would exercise more but I just can''t be arsed any more. But I''m fairly sure I could contribute more than Tudor Jones does or score more than Cureton did.RegardsMorty(Happy to play left side midfield or up front)[/quote]

Morty are you and I related ?, same injury but right knee , and my wine belly is coming on a treat ! [:)]

[/quote]Perhaps a clever scientist can use a good leg from each of us and create some kind of super footballer?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[quote user="morty"]Hello Mr Lambert,

I''m 42, have done my cruciate twice in my left knee, am developing a nice little wine belly and I would exercise more but I just can''t be arsed any more. But I''m fairly sure I could contribute more than Tudor Jones does or score more than Cureton did.

Regards

Morty

(Happy to play left side midfield or up front)
[/quote]

[/quote]

Perhaps a clever scientist can use a good leg from each of us and create some kind of super footballer?
[/quote]

Not unless he can get rid of our wine bumps as well [;)]

I can sit on a bench, I''m prepared to sit on the bench, I''ll do it for a lot less than any of the current squad, I can prat about at half time on the pitch, I can also help him with team selection and give them pep talks. I''d also expect to score more than Laps this season.

Id say Paul...I love you! Let me show you what I got (show him a few videos of me smashing in some goals from 35 yeards on Frinton Greensward)

He''d sign me up no problem...I''ve always loved the Scots!

[quote user="The Shack Is Back"]Id say Paul...I love you! Let me show you what I got (show him a few videos of me smashing in some goals from 35 yeards on Frinton Greensward) He''d sign me up no problem...I''ve always loved the Scots![/quote]

Are you gay? There were plenty of rumours about Shacks as well.