Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Webchat tomorrow with

[quote user="morty"]

Are you going to be participating today then CA?
[/quote]

It was a difficult choice Morty, a day in the sunshine enjoying the views at Blakeney and Wells on the North norfolk Coast or sat indoors on the pc listening to the Delia webchat.

Guess what won? [:)]

I see you asked your question Nutty Nigel [;)]

I think we should feel quite lucky to have such a big supporter and majority share holder as Delia. You can tell she loves Norwich and cares about this club and she puts a lot of effort in supporting them every season.

We had a terrible season last year but we''ve achieved so much this time round and no better time than now to start showing it! Her and the board are going in the right direction and I think Delia has learnt from her mistakes (hopefully) and she won''t let this ever happen again so its upwards we will keep going and we should show some appreciation to her for sticking with our team and i think we owe a lot to Paul Lambert as well, I don''t think he would leave us in the summer. He''s not the type of guy who would want a reputation of ditching teams especially after the season where he''s worked miracles.

I hope we do have a City Hall reception as a way to say thanks to the players and management and everyone else connected to the club for winning the league and showing they actually do care about the future of this football club. We would be silly not to celebrate as how many teams get the chance of showing they are the best team in the league, which ever league it is! Hope you agree

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Anyway, I just emailed a question for Angel[;)]

I''m sure most fans are as pleased as I am that we have won promotion back to the Championship at the first attempt but many fans are still unhappy about last seasons relegation and blame you for all the ills of the club. They write on message boards that the club is a shambles through successive poor managerial appointments and your prudence before ambition policy. They claim you refuse to price the club reasonably and won''t let any investors in if it means losing your majority share. How do you feel when you read these things and what drives you on to carry on spending more and more of your own money knowing some fans feel this way?

Let''s see if it gets answered[;)]

[/quote]

I''m quite capable of asking  own questions thanks Nutty.  As for your comment about board members being accessible, where was she in the last few months of last season then, I thought she was very quiet for her?

[/quote]I recall her walking across to the away fans after the defeat at Portaloo Road, hardly a shrinking violet there.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Delia, and in fact all the board members have always been accessible even when things are going extremely badly. I believe she was at a Capital Canaries forum a few days after the 1-7 Col U game. I have often seen her at grounds all around the country whatever position the club is in. She was in the stand with 2000 Norwich fans at ipsh*t last season and you couldn''t get worse times than that. Folk say she only shows her face when things are going well but the truth is she is only seen on TV when the cameras are there. Of course this is more likely when the team is doing well.

[/quote]Oh, don''t get me wrong, I''m not a Delia hater, I know full well she''s a proper fan, but I think she has become very wary of the media since a certain moment at half time at Carrow road.

[/quote]

I doubt it, I think she''s quite proud of that[D][;)]

Anyway, I just emailed a question for Angel[;)]

I''m sure most fans are as pleased as I am that we have won promotion back to the Championship at the first attempt but many fans are still unhappy about last seasons relegation and blame you for all the ills of the club. They write on message boards that the club is a shambles through successive poor managerial appointments and your prudence before ambition policy. They claim you refuse to price the club reasonably and won''t let any investors in if it means losing your majority share. How do you feel when you read these things and what drives you on to carry on spending more and more of your own money knowing some fans feel this way?

Let''s see if it gets answered[;)]

[/quote]Well she did answer it, thought she came across quite well overall