Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Webchat tomorrow with

Bet Nutty will be all hot and bothered waiting to talk to his idol [:)]

[quote user="morty"]I don''t think she''d answer the questions I''d like to ask her.

[:P]
[/quote]

Nor my questions Morty.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="morty"]I don''t think she''d answer the questions I''d like to ask her.[:P][/quote]

Nor my questions Morty.

[/quote]Hmmmm, I wonder if we are thinking along the same lines here.[:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="morty"]I don''t think she''d answer the questions I''d like to ask her.

[/quote]

Nor my questions Morty.

[/quote]

Hmmmm, I wonder if we are thinking along the same lines here.

[:D]
[/quote]

I doubt you are...

I may log on and ask her some Angel type questions but you can ask your own mate[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="morty"]I don''t think she''d answer the questions I''d like to ask her.[:P][/quote]

Nor my questions Morty.

[/quote]Hmmmm, I wonder if we are thinking along the same lines here.[:D][/quote]

I doubt you are...

I may log on and ask her some Angel type questions but you can ask your own mate[;)]

[/quote]Joking aside, she will only answer the questions that she wants to, these things are pushed as an open forum, but really aren''t.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Nor my questions Morty.

[/quote]

Hmmmm, I wonder if we are thinking along the same lines here.

[:D]
[/quote]

I doubt you are...

[/quote]

Joking aside, she will only answer the questions that she wants to, these things are pushed as an open forum, but really aren''t.

[/quote]

I''m not sure about that. If you read some of the others Questions that are sent in by critics, even from this forum, sometimes get answered. Mind you,  I submitted one to Bowkett and got ignored. But I''m used to it [;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

Nor my questions Morty.

[/quote]Hmmmm, I wonder if we are thinking along the same lines here.[:D][/quote]

I doubt you are...

[/quote]Joking aside, she will only answer the questions that she wants to, these things are pushed as an open forum, but really aren''t.

[/quote]

I''m not sure about that. If you read some of the others Questions that are sent in by critics, even from this forum, sometimes get answered. Mind you,  I submitted one to Bowkett and got ignored. But I''m used to it [;)]

[/quote]I can''t actually think of what I would ask her to be honest, it''ll be all the usual bland stuff about Lambert being backed next season, any news on investment etc.She has picked a pretty good time to do this, as most people are generally happy with how things are going just now, it will be interesting to see how long these webchats continue if things aren''t going well.

Delia, and in fact all the board members have always been accessible even when things are going extremely badly. I believe she was at a Capital Canaries forum a few days after the 1-7 Col U game. I have often seen her at grounds all around the country whatever position the club is in. She was in the stand with 2000 Norwich fans at ipsh*t last season and you couldn''t get worse times than that. Folk say she only shows her face when things are going well but the truth is she is only seen on TV when the cameras are there. Of course this is more likely when the team is doing well.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Delia, and in fact all the board members have always been accessible even when things are going extremely badly. I believe she was at a Capital Canaries forum a few days after the 1-7 Col U game. I have often seen her at grounds all around the country whatever position the club is in. She was in the stand with 2000 Norwich fans at ipsh*t last season and you couldn''t get worse times than that. Folk say she only shows her face when things are going well but the truth is she is only seen on TV when the cameras are there. Of course this is more likely when the team is doing well.

[/quote]Oh, don''t get me wrong, I''m not a Delia hater, I know full well she''s a proper fan, but I think she has become very wary of the media since a certain moment at half time at Carrow road.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Oh, don''t get me wrong, I''m not a Delia hater, I know full well she''s a proper fan, but I think she has become very wary of the media since a certain moment at half time at Carrow road.

[/quote]

I doubt it, I think she''s quite proud of that[D][;)]

Anyway, I just emailed a question for Angel[;)]

I''m sure most fans are as pleased as I am that we have won promotion back to the Championship at the first attempt but many fans are still unhappy about last seasons relegation and blame you for all the ills of the club. They write on message boards that the club is a shambles through successive poor managerial appointments and your prudence before ambition policy. They claim you refuse to price the club reasonably and won''t let any investors in if it means losing your majority share. How do you feel when you read these things and what drives you on to carry on spending more and more of your own money knowing some fans feel this way?

Let''s see if it gets answered[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]Oh, don''t get me wrong, I''m not a Delia hater, I know full well she''s a proper fan, but I think she has become very wary of the media since a certain moment at half time at Carrow road.

[/quote]

I doubt it, I think she''s quite proud of that[D][;)]

I''m sure most fans are as pleased as I am that we have won promotion back to the Championship at the first attempt but many fans are still unhappy about last seasons relegation and blame you for all the ills of the club. They write on message boards that the club is a shambles through successive poor managerial appointments and your prudence before ambition policy. They claim you refuse to price the club reasonably and won''t let any investors in if it means losing your majority share. How do you feel when you read these things and what drives you on to carry on spending more and more of your own money knowing some fans feel this way?

[/quote]I was proud of her and cringing in equal measures I think lol.Interesting question, which she will already have a prepared answer for I would suspect."Yes, we have made mistakes in the past, we are not perfect but have always tried to do the best for the club that we love and crave success for. I will never let anyone invest in Norwich City PLC that doesn''t have the clubs and fans interests at heart and I feel that the board, manager, team and fans are all pushing in the same direction now to give us the success that we all deserve"

[quote user="I am a Banana"]i''d ask her ''Do you get discount at waitrose'' LMAO! [;)][/quote]

Is your laughter threshold as low as your IQ?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I''m quite capable of asking  own questions thanks Nutty.  As for your comment about board members being accessible, where was she in the last few months of last season then, I thought she was very quiet for her?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I''m quite capable of asking  own questions thanks Nutty.  As for your comment about board members being accessible, where was she in the last few months of last season then, I thought she was very quiet for her?

[/quote]Are you going to be participating today then CA?

You''ll probably get a "politicians" answer if you ask a difficult question. Talking of which, bloody John Virgo (Man U fan) did that on Radio Five. He was asked if he went to Old Trafford wearing a green and gold scarf or a red one, to which he gave no clear answer, he just waffled on a bit. WHY? The guys in the studio, quite rightly, took the pi.ss.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

The Col Who filth are trying to hijack it.

(Print that on your boards Camuldung..........yes people, he lurks on here!)

[/quote]

Is Cameldung mentally ill?

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"][quote user="First Wizard"]

The Col Who filth are trying to hijack it.

(Print that on your boards Camuldung..........yes people, he lurks on here!)

[/quote]

Is Cameldung mentally ill?

[/quote]

Must be Pablo.

He delighted in putting on their Offy message boaard that I was in a wheelchair and stuck at home in Lowestoft..........odd that I was at Carrow Road two days ago sorting out my super membership for next season..........init?

Wiz did you find out whether his article was published in a national, which he took great pride in lifting from this very web site, which he reckoned consisted of quotes you allegedly made?

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]Wiz did you find out whether his article was published in a national, which he took great pride in lifting from this very web site, which he reckoned consisted of quotes you allegedly made?
[/quote]No I never did or even cared filly (suprb name btw)

I use to think he was a 3rd rate hack, but its more like 5th rate.............what a nob.[:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]Wiz did you find out whether his article was published in a national, which he took great pride in lifting from this very web site, which he reckoned consisted of quotes you allegedly made?[/quote]No I never did or even cared filly (suprb name btw)

I use to think he was a 3rd rate hack, but its more like 5th rate.............what a nob.[:D]

[/quote]Many would agree.btw it''s Å¿illy not filly [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m sure you are quite capable Angel but I still didn''t want to ask one of Morty''s questions. It is a strange thing though how the criticisms of Delia remain on the message board even though she is always amongst the fans. Just as she was at the end of last season. Where did you expect to see her during the last few months of last season? She was at the games and I believe interviewed after Charlton.

Anyway, I just had my question answered. Or our question if you wanna share it[;)]

Hi Eddie, thank you, I think this is a really good question and one I want to answer. Just for the record, prudence with ambition was never a policy of mine or Michael''s otherwise we''d be about £12million better off! We have never priced the Club and prior to the Deloitte search we have only had one offer of cash which was for £1! Losing our majority shareholding is not, I repeat not, a problem, if it helps the Football Club. How do I feel and what drives me to carry on? What I assume we both share, and that is a deep love of our football club.

Good answer and one that I think proves message board critics aren''t going to hound her out. They are probably going to have to go a bit further or carry on bottling it.

Who''s going to be the first to call her a lying old trout being as she has quoted 12m now to me. [:O]