Sign in to follow this  
Dionysus

Bristol Rovers Tickets

We put in a written application for some Bristol Rovers tickets. I''m sure I read somewhere that all written applicatons had been successful but I haven''t received any tickets yet. Are these being posted out?

I''m sure they''ll turn up soon.

I have seen that the remaining unsold ones are in the terrace, so it

looks like they filled the seating area up first which is annoying, if

we put down ''either'' then i guess we''re all in seating?!

Rubbish if that''s what they have done.

I guess if they still have terrace tickets left people can always see if they can get them changed at the ticket office?

[quote user="norfolk_canary"]anyone know how many tickets are left?[/quote]

400 on sale from saturday

Why is it ''rubbish'' if people who applied for ''either'' get given seating instead of terraces.

The clue is in applying for ''either''...you made the implication you''d be happy with whatever.

And let''s be honest. It''ll end up being standing (as with 90% of away games) in seating areas anyway.

It''s rubbish because you can''t have an order of preference - the plan was that if you ticked the terracing box and that was over-subscribed, you wouldn''t be entered into a ballot for the seating and vice-versa, so you''d miss out altogether.  Obviously it didn''t come to that in the end but clearly nobody was to know at the time.  So I had to tick the ''either'' box to be 100% sure I''d get a ticket.  Anyway I haven''t even got my ticket through the post yet so don''t actually know what I''ve got...

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]It''s rubbish because you can''t have an order of preference - the plan was that if you ticked the terracing box and that was over-subscribed, you wouldn''t be entered into a ballot for the seating and vice-versa, so you''d miss out altogether.  Obviously it didn''t come to that in the end but clearly nobody was to know at the time.  So I had to tick the ''either'' box to be 100% sure I''d get a ticket.  Anyway I haven''t even got my ticket through the post yet so don''t actually know what I''ve got...[/quote]Yeah it''s a stupid system isn''t it Graham. [:S] I had to do the same, and subsequently got Seats. Not too bad, but would rather terracing so might try and change.

I am  wanting to go  to Bristol but  am  not  able  to try to get one  until monday when I get paid, I will ring  the  ticket office on  monday to  see if there are any left, I dont think there will be, but I am still planning on going to bristol just in case anyone has a spare ticket, if  anyone has a spare feel  free to email me OTBC