Sign in to follow this  
paul ncfc

Lambert and Karsa banned

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~2032378,00.htmlAnd I suppose ILDERTON will still be on a pitch somewhere Saturday.

I thought he might get one but it has come quite a while after.  We will miss him but we still have Culverhouse and we will still dfeinately win anyway!

Champianey, Champianey, ohway, ohway,ohway!

Looking at it agian, I think I spelt Champianey wrong! oops!  How do you spell it?

[quote user="paul ncfc"]p.s. How do you do that linky thing so you just have to click on the title?
[/quote]Cut and paste rather than copy and paste.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="paul ncfc"]p.s. How do you do that linky thing so you just have to click on the title?[/quote]Cut and paste rather than copy and paste.[/quote]

Test.http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/2081052/ShowPost.aspx

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]DO WE REALLY NEED 2 THREADS ABOUT THIS. CHECK BEFORE YOU POST !!![/quote]

They both posted at virtually the same time you know...

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]WWTPTIPWe Were Third, Third In the Premiership[/quote]I''d get your own house in order first, knobhead.

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]DO WE REALLY NEED 2 THREADS ABOUT THIS. CHECK BEFORE YOU POST !!![/quote]

Is there any need to be such a retard??

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]No but is there any reason why two posts are needed. No. And I know they were posted near to each other but I had sufficient time to do some things on here before it came up.[/quote]

Grow up and engage your brain before typing. Some people really want to up their post counts :)

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]If you''re just going to moan whenever I post something don''t take notice it''s not that hard.[/quote]It was a lovely shade of pink though. Is that your favourite colour? [^o)]

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]If you''re just going to moan whenever I post something don''t take notice it''s not that hard.[/quote][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/BBBJustin/Forums/stop_posting.jpg[/img]

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]If you''re just going to moan whenever I post something don''t take notice it''s not that hard.[/quote]Sorry if my obvious slowness annoys you, I was trying to post the link (which I failed at anyhow), please bear in mind that not everyone on here is as computer literate as yourself.OTBC  At least we can agree on that?

[quote user="paul ncfc"][quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]If you''re just going to moan whenever I post something don''t take notice it''s not that hard.[/quote]

Sorry if my obvious slowness annoys you, I was trying to post the link (which I failed at anyhow), please bear in mind that not everyone on here is as computer literate as yourself.

OTBC  At least we can agree on that?
[/quote]

I think it''s something to do with this forum and some browsers. I don''t think you failed, it just seems to work for some people and not others.

give ''em a 1 post ban....

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]DO WE REALLY NEED 2 THREADS ABOUT THIS. CHECK BEFORE YOU POST !!![/quote][IMG]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk292/kmullins_01/attention_whore2.jpg[/IMG]

HAha nice one harry.

I can''t see the problem with it to be honest? IT''s not like we''re limited on space! As you say attention seeking